Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't HBO showcase Cotto's landed punches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    HBO commentating was horrible - they spent the entire time propping up Canelo even when he was whiffing the air

HBO, WBC and GBP all had mud in their hands right now. SHameful. I think I'll find a way to get Boxnation - everyone seems a bit more happy with their commentary.
    I thought their commentary was terrible. Barry Jones was giving Cotto every round early on and then it was like he suddenly realised he was being a tard and started saying Canelo was winning

Haven't seen HBO yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I thought their commentary was terrible. Barry Jones was giving Cotto every round early on and then it was like he suddenly realised he was being a tard and started saying Canelo was winning

Haven't seen HBO yet.
      Don't bother. No need to hear that nonsense.

RJJ made a fool of himself.

Comment

Actually, I felt like they showed a decent amount of Cotto's punches. After round 8 they showed Cotto's hits meanwhile Canelo gave him some stiff work in that round.

Also, I don't think the commentary was too pro Canelo. What I gathered was that they fed off the momentum in the fight. And yeah, Canelo was relaxed, super confident, in control and sometimes carrying/toying with Cotto. Made it look a bit easy. If he would have shown less respect like he did in the 12th he could have possibly finished the fight earlier.

Comment

[QUOTE=Agent Mulder;16257295
          Also, I don't think the commentary was too pro Canelo. What I gathered was that they fed off the momentum in the fight. And yeah, Canelo was relaxed, super confident, in control and sometimes carrying/toying with Cotto. Made it look a bit easy. If he would have shown less respect like he did in the 12th he could have possibly finished the fight earlier.[/QUOTE]

SUGAR RAY LENRD:
          Dude, when they are mentioning all Canelo,s shots even when they were blocked & they don't mention Cotto's , and instead they start commenting on what he should do, all the while the guy is landing, not just one shot but several....that is terrible broadcasting & yes pro -canelo (maybe not purposely) but that's why it is terrible/horrible broadcasting
          Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 11-22-2015, 10:11 PM. Reason: i left something out

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
            Dude. Are you saying Cotto did not land any punches from rounds 1 to 3? If you're going to comment make some good comments ...
            I'm saying that Cotto didn't land any punches from rounds 1-12.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              Oh...I ...understand...you forgot to take your medicine...

Comment

Dude. Are you saying Cotto did not land any punches from rounds 1 to 3? If you're going to comment make some good comments ...
                Cotto landed like 3 or 4 clean eye-catching punches the entire fight lol

Comment

Good post, fam

Comment

Oh...I ...understand...you forgot to take your medicine...
                    I'm pretty good at noticing how many punches are landed per round and,I can safely say than Miguel Cotto did not land a single punch over the course of that fight. I actually used to work for Compubox.

Comment

I'm pretty good at noticing how many punches are landed per round and,I can safely say than Miguel Cotto did not land a single punch over the course of that fight. I actually used to work for Compubox.
                      i believe you

Comment

Working...
                      X