No announcement yet.

Will Klit mentally fold against Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Klit mentally fold against Fury?

Tyson Fury has stated more recently in a few interviews that one of Klit's biggest weaknesses is his mind.

David Haye wound Klitschko up badly in the buildup to their fight. On the night Klitschko fought gunshy and timid barely throwing any punches. He never came close to hurting the tiny glass chinned cruiserweight he outweighed by more than 2 stone.

Now this same skillful trashtalker Haye who so badly wound up Klit was himself completely knackered by Fury and verbally humiliated at every media gathering between the two in the buildups to their fight. Fury had Haye so shook, he mindfuked him into pulling out of fights 2x. Aside from the physical advantages/attributes Fury has that Klit has never faced or can adequately prepare for, how will Klit mentally deal with a man who has the mouth to mentally frustrate him far more than Haye could possibly do?

Will he continue to side step fury as he's done or will he be mentally destroyed before he even can step foot in the ring with him?

He are some highlights:

The verbal beatdown starts at the 7 minute mark

Last edited by KnockoutNed; 03-13-2015, 04:52 AM.

Too much experience for that. I'm spotting wishful thinking here )))

Comment

Wlad was threatening to do all sorts to Haye, then ended up fighting like a little b1tch. Haye is a disgrace, we all know, but i expected more from the champ.

Comment

hmmmm nope

"Biggest weakness is his mind"? He has a PhD

Vulnerable to trash talking? Not in the past

And if anyone could do it it wouldn't be Fury... Who grins through all of his trash talk and laughs at his own jokes and clearly doesn't mean a word of it

At this point Wlad's biggest weakness is pretty obviously his age. A man that large cannot maintain world class conditioning at 40. He will fall apart with very little warning.
        Last edited by ////; 03-13-2015, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Wlad Clinchko will annihilate 2Fast2Fury. If Wlad didn't fold mentally and retaliate against Briggs antics I doubt Fury can do anything. I still remember when Chisora spit that water in Wlad's face lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
            Wlad Clinchko will annihilate 2Fast2Fury. If Wlad didn't fold mentally and retaliate against Briggs antics I doubt Fury can do anything. I still remember when Chisora spit that water in Wlad's face lol.
            You do know the Wlad/Briggs stuff is all staged?

Comment

Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
              Wlad Clinchko will annihilate 2Fast2Fury.
              How? If he tries those pawing jabs and stiff arms he uses nowadays on the outside he's going to get outreached and outjabbed by Fury. The left hook was only workable against Pulev because he was a ****e boxer,no defense,can barely move, awful to watch hardly throws a right hand just threatens with it, has no power whatsoever (still even a weak Pulev jab had glass jawed Wlad rocked to his boots). When he tries to clinch to rest (which is 90% of what he does now) or recover from getting rocked he's going to get beaten up. Most of his clinching tactics will be gone because of Fury's height, size,strength and VASTLY superior infighting skills.

If Wlad didn't fold mentally and retaliate against Briggs antics I doubt Fury can do anything.
              That's because it was all faked.

I still remember when Chisora spit that water in Wlad's face lol.
              He said he was "psychologically sick for 3 days" after that happened. Not an indication of mental fortitude.

Comment

I don't think Klitch and Fury share a similar intellect.

Klitch is clearly highly intelligent.

Fury is clearly highly stupid.

It is an interesting fight - mainly due to Fury's size and skill-set, but in terms of a competitive fight...

No, it is not.

Comment

Wlad has a china chin and Fury's chin isn't all that either since he was knocked on his ass by Cunningham lol. I don't particularly like either to be honest. I haven't liked a heavyweight since Lewis retired. I think Butterbean could've been a top rated heavyweight in this weak era lol!

Comment

Please re-watch Wlad/Haye and you will see who was the aggressor and who was running laps around the ring avoiding contact the entire fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X