Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you like to finger your woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's less of a fingering, and more of a rub, and usually done from the full spoon. that's the most ergonomic position for the fingerbang side game. i'll maybe use a finger to spread around some of the wetness. the penetratin gets done with muh cawk. 35 seconds of fury. then i start to cry. ask the dudes on the bscene. lo sabe.
    Last edited by New England; 04-19-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Lick the clit with while you finger her hole with 2 fingers. Works wonders. Also gently biting and sucking on the clit will have her in the ceiling.
      Originally posted by zapdos View Post
      Eat it dude.

Eat the cake.

and its about the rub

Also, it's about the speed of the bang/rub. Every girl is different, dont be afraid to ask if she wants it faster/slower/harder/softer.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        stop lying

you know if she was to see this post she will beat your ass senseless and make you fold her clothes
        True, that's why i have her kept in a cage.

Comment

Slap it , rub it.............................then bang it.

Comment

I don't have fingers 7.5" long........I like to get deep.

Comment

I can only hope that none of our female members read this offensive garbage.

PB32, if you're reading, I apologize on behalf of the TS.

Comment

Seriously though, there's nothing more pathetic than a bunch of dudes on the internet talking about their p*ssy prowess.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  I can only hope that none of our female members read this offensive garbage.

PB32, if you're reading, I apologize on behalf of the TS.
                  [IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/2/5/r/j/25rjZ/1397832923893.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Seriously though, there's nothing more pathetic than a bunch of dudes on the internet talking about their p*ssy prowess.
                    Lol........

Comment

What's more pathetic is the emo guy who tries to tell everyone else his opinion on what's pathetic...

Comment

Working...
                      X