Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Wenger used to be good at developing players?

WTF happened to the likes of Walcott.. Ramsey.. Wilshere.. Ox and that CB they paid alot for?

Comment

• They are already shopping Mustafi for some reason. Best CB they have and he's on the outs already? Jesus.

I've been advocating for Oxlade and all, I've always said he was good just needed the right chances but after this game against Liverpool, I can't back him. He literally trotted back on a Liverpool counter and let the CB run out of position on Mane. I'm sure it was the same moment Mane scored after cutting in sharply.

Who do you blame more though? The men on 50-100k to trot around a pitch for 90 mins whilst not trying or the man who assembled them in the first place?

Comment

• when you look back at Ox's 7 years here, what will be the highlight? His performance in midfield against Milan when we were still knocked out? Some decent performances at RWB in our worst season in two decades? A good game against Utd when Van Persie didn't`t like him being subbed? Not much to brag about.

He's strutting around thinking he's some kind of big shot turning down 180k a week contracts. At least Nasri and Adebayor had great seasons before they thought they were bigger than the club. Ox has done **** all.

Comment

• I didn't know why the **** are Chelsea linked with ox, Drinkwater and Barkley this is really stupid don't care about the homegrown rules chelsea have better players in the youth than those 3

Comment

• we took the piss out of arsenal as usual at anfiield, theres no game plan to handle mane the ****s on fire

Comment

• Arsenal really turn in some terrible performances.

Shame they somehow seem to turn up against us. Ramsey is not good. Ox also poor

Comment

• Newcastle will finish above Arsenal this season. Quote me.

Comment

• There's so much poison at this club. It's worse than the Chelsea situation with Mourinho in his last season there. That was only a handful of players. With us most the dressing room has packed it in and are not interested.

Ox, Ozil, Alexis and Bellerin need to be moved on ASAP. It's obvious they don't want to be here, and their toxicity has spread to the rest of the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    There's so much poison at this club. It's worse than the Chelsea situation with Mourinho in his last season there. That was only a handful of players. With us most the dressing room has packed it in and are not interested.

Ox, Ozil, Alexis and Bellerin need to be moved on ASAP. It's obvious they don't want to be here, and their toxicity has spread to the rest of the team.
                    I questioned Brendan when he turned Alexis down but now I know why, that guy is a bad egg. Can't blame Messi for pissing in his boots at Barca tbh

Comment

• It will be lulzy to see Ozil, Sanchez & co line up against FC Borisov in a few weeks tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X