• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    151lbs for Cotto
    146lbs for Marquez

That's actually false.

At 135lbs, Crawford came in at 153lbs vs Beltran. Mayweather's highest in-ring weight at 135 was 138lbs. The lowest Crawford has ever weighed in the ring was 149lbs versus Klimov at 135lbs.

At 140 vs Postol, Crawford came in at 157lbs.

At 140 the highest Floyd ever came in the ring was 142lbs.

In fact, Floyd's highest in-ring weight was 150lbs vs Ortiz at 147.

What you said is literally false, not fact. Crawford is indeed bigger than Floyd Mayweather by a good margin.
    thats false. Prove floyd never weighed more than 138 at 135. You just said floyd was 151 at weigh in for Cotto yet said 150 vs Ortiz was his highest in ring weight. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      You always finish up somewhere as you age, are you saying Manny was a career WW, both these guys are 130 pounders that went to higher divisions for money and fame.

Their weight alone tells you, a true WW will be close to MW on fight night.

The only reason FM and Manny could dominate at higher weight is because of how good they are, neither were true WWs.
      neither were true ww’s 140 was their true weight for most of their career as far as where they shoulda been fighting. Just like 147 isn’t crawfords true weight either.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        thats false. Prove floyd never weighed more than 138 at 135. You just said floyd was 151 at weigh in for Cotto yet said 150 vs Ortiz was his highest in ring weight. Lol
        No, I said Floyd’s highest in ring weight was 150 at 147lbs because I was comparing Mayweather and Crawford’s in ring weights at 147. 150 was the highest Floyd came in the ring at 147.

If you think Floyd and Crawford are the same weight, that’s fine, I will cease arguing with you because it is clearly what you believe as fact. But it’s false, TC is bigger and was always bigger and will always be bigger. If they meet today, TC would have at least 10lbs on Floyd.

We can agree to disagree though, I don’t see a point in this back and forth, it’s not like i’m going to convince you even with real numbers that Crawford is bigger.

Comment

No lies were told.

Comment

I don't think Crawford went after a KO. He caught Benavidez with the uppercut and the fight was pretty much over after that.

Mayweather never went after KO because he didn't need to. In order for Crawford to remain relevant he better go for the KO. As good of a fighter as Crawford is no one is cancelling plans to watch one of his fights. A Mayweather fight is a spectacle. Crawford is still fighting in Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              No, I said Floyd’s highest in ring weight was 150 at 147lbs because I was comparing Mayweather and Crawford’s in ring weights at 147. 150 was the highest Floyd came in the ring at 147.

If you think Floyd and Crawford are the same weight, that’s fine, I will cease arguing with you because it is clearly what you believe as fact. But it’s false, TC is bigger and was always bigger and will always be bigger. If they meet today, TC would have at least 10lbs on Floyd.

We can agree to disagree though, I don’t see a point in this back and forth, it’s not like i’m going to convince you even with real numbers that Crawford is bigger.
              Terence Crawford 5'8" 74" reach Floyd Mayweather 5'8" 72" reach

Comment

Who f***ing cares Bob, at 31 Mayweather took souls so probably yes!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Not what I meant at all. I meant excitement. Floyd was never in any fight of the year candidates.
                  Yes he was, the Cotto fight was a candidate...and being in a fight of the year candidate just means you were getting tagged up..nothing to brag about man

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Hell, he couldn't KO Baldomir, Guerrero, Berto, or Ortiz without a sucker punch.
                    you just named 4 world champions.Jose was nowhere close to a world champ

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      Floyd fought a washed up has been Sharmba Mitchell who at that point in his career especially with his own knee injury was no better than Benavidez. A Mitchell that got stopped twice by Tszyu.
                      That was nothing more than a non title fight and a tune up for Zab Judah once Mayweather moved to the 147 pound division.

Comment

Working...
                      X