• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I consider her to have minority DNA.
    Does that make her a minority?

Comment

• What a day, Pocahontas is less than 1% Indian (might even be Latina), yet claims to be part of Cherokee tribe which in turn has denounced her claims. Wonder how many real minorities lost 5eir seat in college and in jobs because of her inflated claims.

Then we have Hillary saying her husband should not have resigned during Lewinski scandal and that she was old enough to enter a consensual affair. That his power and influence had no bearing on the relationship.

Two dumb crows doubling down on their stupidity and ignorance. Can’t believe half the country voted for this thick ankled liar.

Comment

He is probably "comforting" his "neighbour" after Travestyny slapped him up.
        Yeah, I wonder about there being lots of "neighbors" on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          You said Neanderthals weren't human and had spread crappy DNA to white people which is just your typical willful racist ignorance
          Neanderthals weren't humans.

The pure Neanderthals died out and any of them that had majority Neanderthal DNA died out too. They weren't as adaptive as humans(we know who they are ) and beings with majority human DNA were.

As Bob Marley sang:

Only the fittest of the fittest shall survive -
          Stay alive! Ehh!

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
            I told you it was beyond your comprehension. Explain how it doesn't prove it.
            Well, there is this

"In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools. At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman.

The Globe examined hundreds of documents, many of them never before available, and reached out to all 52 of the law professors who are still living and were eligible to be in [on the decision]. Some are Warren’s allies. Others are not. Thirty-one agreed to talk to the Globe — including the law professor who was, at the time, in charge of recruiting minority faculty. Most said they were unaware of her claims to Native American heritage and all but one of the 31 said those claims were not discussed as part of her hire. One professor told the Globe he is unsure whether her heritage came up, but is certain that, if it did, it had no bearing on his vote on Warren’s appointment."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/el...tive-american/

Google is an incredible tool

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Does that make her a minority?
              She has minority DNA.

Comment

She has minority DNA.
                Right but does that make her a minority to u?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Well, there is this

"In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools. At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman.

The Globe examined hundreds of documents, many of them never before available, and reached out to all 52 of the law professors who are still living and were eligible to be in [on the decision]. Some are Warren’s allies. Others are not. Thirty-one agreed to talk to the Globe — including the law professor who was, at the time, in charge of recruiting minority faculty. Most said they were unaware of her claims to Native American heritage and all but one of the 31 said those claims were not discussed as part of her hire. One professor told the Globe he is unsure whether her heritage came up, but is certain that, if it did, it had no bearing on his vote on Warren’s appointment."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/el...tive-american/

Google is an incredible tool
                  Nah man . I was holding out for him to attempt. I had links saying the same too but I was waiting for him to talk more sh**t. I even have a FOX news one.

So I guess I gotta post it.

Although critics have charged that Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., has advanced her career with a narrative that she is a distant descendant of Cherokee and Delaware tribes, Harvard University never considered her ethnicity when it hired her as a law professor, according to a report Saturday.
                  The Boston Globe reported interviews and documents showed that the issue was not considered by Harvard Law faculty when it considered her application in the 1990s.

The report also saw no consideration of her race when she applied to work at Rutgers, the University of Houston, the University of Texas or the University of Pennsylvania.
                  The Globe noted that Warren listed herself as a “minority” before Penn offered her a job. However, the law school’s dean and affirmative action officer wrote in a 1987 equal opportunity compliance statement form that Warren was the best candidate for her job despite being “white.
                  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/har...ss-report-says

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Right but does that make her a minority to u?
                    She has minority ancestors. What would you call someone who has minority ancestors?

Comment

She has minority ancestors. What would you call someone who has minority ancestors?

U cant even consider her a minority

Beech

Comment

Working...
                      X