Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was watching a recent interview of ortiz right after he got done training and he does look and come off like a creep. i never really look at him that way until this story came up. now when i look at ortiz he does look like someone that would take advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Wow digital penetration haha no way say it isn't soooooooo lol Ortiz hands getting him in trouble lol
      Ohhhhhh... I thought that meant he used his Amazon Fire Stick on her.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        Ohhhhhh... I thought that meant he used his Amazon Fire Stick on her.
        Haha haha Nice!! Nope he used the old reliable magic fingers to get the job done

Comment

Something tells me Victor is the type to crack under questioning. Like he'll just start telling on himself real quick for the questions get too intense.

Comment

Ortiz can smash pretty much any hot piece of ass at a boxing event. Smh he would be so stupid if found guilty

Comment

With Me2 Fraud I just don’t believe anyone on rape unless there’s sufficient evidence look at the mockery that was done against Justice Kavanaugh or Roy Moore go back 40 years and than say he tried to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                but this I doubt Ortiz had to take it from a bitch.
                Ortiz is a dummy doe. I think he could get p#ssy, but I could see him doing something stupid, him being a dummy & all, if a specific girl didn't wanna give it to him.

Thats not to say he's guilty or not. I just think he's a f#cking dummy & dummies tend to do dumb sh^t so it wouldn't surprise me if this ends up being true. Hope its not true doe cuz he's an entertaining mfer in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  With Me2 Fraud I just don’t believe anyone on rape unless there’s sufficient evidence look at the mockery that was done against Justice Kavanaugh or Roy Moore go back 40 years and than say he tried to rape me
                  You had a good post until you mentioned Mr. Moore. Who met his wife at a dance recital.. Not to mention other people's stories..

Comment

the tree was trying to give someone underage his wood, throw that punk in jail

Comment

Ortiz is guilty as hell and has g@y tendencies. He kept hugging Floyd in the ring like the h@m@ he is until he got succer punched-LMAO-GTFOH!

Comment

Working...
                      X