No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Destroys Nick Jones, Knockout in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Efe sure looks like a killer but he´s far from ready, and what worries me the most is can he handle VADA.. hope I`m wrong, HW division needs young destroyers. He should just step up asap, he´s learning nothing from fights like this. Some durable journey men with experience to show him what to work on.
    Curtis Harper was supposed to be that guy. He went distance with Chris Arreola, gave 5 rounds to Gerald Washington.
    Ajagba's power is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Efe sure looks like a killer but he´s far from ready, and what worries me the most is can he handle VADA.. hope I`m wrong, HW division needs young destroyers. He should just step up asap, he´s learning nothing from fights like this. Some durable journey men with experience to show him what to work on.
      check his Instagram dude,his work ethic is crazy...cause one apple in a basket full of apples is bad doesn't make the rest of the apples bad..dude is a talent..he starches the slow Joyce in my opinion

Comment

ajagba vs derric rossy is a good fight to make before the year ends

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          check his Instagram dude,his work ethic is crazy...cause one apple in a basket full of apples is bad doesn't make the rest of the apples bad..dude is a talent..he starches the slow Joyce in my opinion
          Oh, I´m not questioning his talent or hunger. I`d love to see him vs Wach, iron chin and size. Then a shorter hooker who can slip inside under those straight (sometimes over committed) punches. Then.. go for the belts! No point building a wilderish record of bums.

Comment

daniel dubois vs efe ajagba, how does it end? boxing scene write something abt this, its important

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              Joyce schools this kid

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Joyce schools this kid
                joyce is old,Ajagba should beat him in a few years

Comment

GIF: Efe Ajagba vs. Nick Jones - KO

Comment

Originally posted by The Westerner View Post
                    daniel dubois vs efe ajagba, how does it end? boxing scene write something abt this, its important
                    ajagba by ko,dubois can't take those shots,his head is gonna be bouncing on his shoulders like a soccerball,kid can punch but that's about it,ajagba has good feet,jab,sets his punch well and of course the HIT factor power!

Comment

Ajagba Vs Dubois anyone? Neither seems to be able to fight at least a live dog at the moment; is that due to fear factor from other fighters or are their promoters not progressing them swiftly enough? Joyce has much the same problem, but at 32/33 you'd think that he has less time left to make an impact in the sport.
                      Unfortunately for their promoters, they're probably going to have to pay over the odds for half decent-opponents to take the risk - but that's surely the job the accepted when they signed up the likes of Dubios, Ajagba and Joyce? Hearn had to do the same with Joshua, and now he's laughing all the way to the bank (apart from the negotiations with Wilder and Fury).

Comment

Working...
                      X