Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want proof Golovkin beat Canelo? Have some.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much happened in the 7th round anyway from both guys. Canelo landed a decent hook early in the round and an uppercut late and GGG landed two solid right hands. I gave the round to GGG but just because Canelo was moving backward most of the round doesn't mean it was totally one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Not much happened in the 7th round anyway from both guys. Canelo landed a decent hook early in the round and an uppercut late and GGG landed two solid right hands. I gave the round to GGG but just because Canelo was moving backward most of the round doesn't mean it was totally one sided.
      And all 3 judges gave Ca$h 5 rounds...with Canelo getting 1/3 in a couple of rounds.

Byrd's scorecard really isnt bad if you look at it from an efficiency standpoint...Canelo was more accurate and efficient in 9/12 rounds...and he defended better. If that's your preference than I can see Byrds card, honestly.

People whining saying Gennady won by KO are just rednecks/russians..."lesser" people.

You cant outthrow your opponent by a few HUNDRED punches and get outlanded (in power shots). Then they say "oh but Canelo didnt hurt him". Canelo didnt hurt a career MW during his 1st MW fight???

No shit..

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Let's forget about the 10-2 Byrds scorecard. We all agree it's corrupt.

Then we have the other two scorecards. 7-5 for Golovkin and 6-6

The draw defenders claim Canelo won 1-3 and 10-12.

But both these judges gave round 3 to Golovkin.

Here's the travesty. Trella, who scored the fight 6-6, gave round 7 to Canelo. Moretti gave round 7 to Golovkin.

I believe round 7 was SO one sided that even Byrd gave it to Golovkin. Golovkin landed at least 2x what Canelo did, showed good defence slipping most punches and had Canelo going backwards all round, barely throwing.

See the seventh round and judge for yourself:

https://youtu.be/IxvFdPLAyqM

Scorecards:
        I don't need proof. I had GGG winning by 8 to 5 with one round even and yes I do score even rounds even. My score card is the only one that matters to me.

Comment

It was an easy fight to score. First 3 Canelo, last three Canelo. GGG owned the middle rounds.

Comment

I was expecring proof. Disappointing.

Anyone found the clean hard power punches landed by Golovkin yet or is it still just the 1 or 2?

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
              It was an easy fight to score. First 3 Canelo, last three Canelo. GGG owned the middle rounds.
              Then why both judges gave round 3 to Golovkin? And why only 10% of people agreed with your score?

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                Easy to score if you high.

Canelo did NOT win round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                  Easy to score if you high.

Canelo did NOT win round 3.
                  It was a clear loss for Canelo. People want to change the history here and make it seem a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    It was a clear loss for Canelo. People want to change the history here and make it seem a close fight.
                    You found the clean hard power punches Golovkin landed yet Maxi? Been waiting a year.

Comment

I think GGG will be even more dominant but will most likely be robbed again unless he stops Canelo this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X