Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow trump hates mexicans so bad hes taking away their jobs left and right

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Ok, I should have said 'complaining'. Happy now?

Um, when you get more hours, you get more money on your check.

Plus, full time employees get benefits part-timers do not.

Is this really something you did not know previous???

cherry-picking.

You left out the $700 million investment (which will be taxed), and the fact Mexico doesn't get a new plant.

When you start being intellectually honest, you might start getting it.....
      Why would you call it complaining? I did the same thing you did posted an article regarding this subject and highlighted a portion.

Yes, but that doesn't mean your salary (or wages) was increased as you posted. It means you worked more hours at the same wage.

A salary or wage increase is if you get more money for the same hours worked. Not surprising someone with your education level would call it a salary increase.

I would expect them to get benefits now that they are FT employees.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Yes, but that doesn't mean your salary or wages was increased as you posted. It means you worked more hours at the same wage.
        Nope.

Part-timers are hourly, not salary.

Try again.

I've asked before and not gotten an answer, so since it's a factor again I'll ask again. What do you do for a living?

You've shown serious ignorance of basic private sector principles, practices, policies, etc. so I'm curious.

Not surprising someone with your education level would call it a salary increase.
        Strike 1!

If you want to concede, please do so now and dont drag it out with more petty, childish insults.

And it is comical how the college dropout has to teach the self-professed college grad the basics. You're either lying about your education, you got robbed by the college you attended, or you have a 'basket weaving' type degree. Which is it?

I would expect them to get benefits now that they are FT employees.
        Well, you got one right!!

Bravo!!

But then you do admit they did not get those full-time benefits when they were part-time, correct?

Comment

Yes, but that doesn't mean your salary (or wages) was increased as you posted.
          You're dangerously close to another strawman as I never used the word "wages".

I said salary.

I did that as it's simple, more hours equals a bigger salary. Something anyone whose worked 5 minutes in the private sector should know....

I'm very precise here for a reason. We've gone over this before, but you cant seem to grasp the concept of a strawman fallacy.....

Comment

He got Ford to convert 700 jobs from PT to FT. That is nothing to brag about or even discuss IMO but hey, I get it.
            real rich seeing as how obum kept bragging about the McJobs growth for 8 years.

Comment

Making America great again.

God bless the Trump

Comment

Nope.

Part-timers are hourly, not salary.

Try again.

I've asked before and not gotten an answer, so since it's a factor again I'll ask again. What do you do for a living?

You've shown serious ignorance of basic private sector principles, practices, policies, etc. so I'm curious.

Strike 1!

If you want to concede, please do so now and dont drag it out with more petty, childish insults.

And it is comical how the college dropout has to teach the self-professed college grad the basics. You're either lying about your education, you got robbed by the college you attended, or you have a 'basket weaving' type degree. Which is it?

Well, you got one right!!

Bravo!!

But then you do admit they did not get those full-time benefits when they were part-time, correct?
                There is nothing I saw that indicated their hourly wages would be increased when the jobs are converted to FT. You added that on your own. It is nothing but speculation until we get more information.

I have posted numerous times what I do.

I didn't insult you. In my conversations about salary with people that are not college educated, it is my experience that they often confuse increased hours with increased salary/wages. When I find myself in this situation I try to clarify the difference. Respectfully, when I saw the same mistake in your post, I thought it best to respond as I have in the past in the same situation.

I was trying to be helpful by clarifying if someone makes $10/hr and they work more hours a week, they haven't gotten a salary/wage increase. But, if that same person goes from making $10/hr to $15/hr then that is a salary/wage increase.

Comment

You're dangerously close to another strawman as I never used the word "wages".

I said salary.

I did that as it's simple, more hours equals a bigger salary. Something anyone whose worked 5 minutes in the private sector should know....

I'm very precise here for a reason. We've gone over this before, but you cant seem to grasp the concept of a strawman fallacy.....
                  More hours doesn't equal a bigger salary.

Salary is defined as a fixed regular payment, typically paid on a monthly or biweekly basis but often expressed as an annual sum, made by an employer to an employee, especially a professional or white-collar worker.

If you work more hours, the fixed regular payment doesn't change. The fixed payment changes when you work OT or on holidays, hence they call it "time and a half" or "double time".

you added the salary increase part when in no way, shape or form did either article reference or discuss a salary increase for any of the 700 workers whose jobs are being converted to FT.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-03-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...o-us/96106334/

Ford's expansion will convert 700 temporary jobs at the Michigan plant into permanent positions, adding to an existing hourly staff of about 3,600.

How many jobs has Trump saved now 1,000-1,700? That is about .11% of the jobs Obama saved in the auto industry.
                    Trump hasn't even taken office yet, so why don't you take your pansy liberal a$$ to the back of the bus and enjoy the ride as this presidency Makes America Great Again.
                    Last edited by JimRaynor; 01-03-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      real rich seeing as how obum kept bragging about the McJobs growth for 8 years.
                      I get you hate Obama but he added 178,000 jobs to the economy in November 2016. trump just converted 700 jobs from PT to FT. There is no comparison.

Comment

Working...
                      X