Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Kell BROOK: Turning Down A Title Shot Is A B!tch Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the same scenario remember bradley turned down kahn! reason he had other plans at the time,that plan being pacquiao.bradley had an opportunity to UNIFY the 140lbs division instead he moved up in weight for manny,bradley said kahn and him will get it on eventually, im sure tim and brook will also.Its taking brook a long time to get to where he is,he didnt burst on the scene at 18 and start showing signs of being a future great! hes learning every fight and every fight from now on is more dangerous and more important than the previous 1,brook iv been told and kinda saw for myself had serious stamina issues in the jones fight from the 6th onwards you could clearly see he wasnt his usual self this is the 1st time in his whole pro career he ever had an energy level issue and now for the 1st time hes using a strength and conditioning coach for his upcoming fight,he does look now at this point in his career to be world champion material and that world title is only 2 to 3 fights away,im guessing when he becomes mandatory for the IBF belt his promoters will have much more leverage when negotiating future fights its a smart move he gets the IBF then defends it in front of 20000 british fans,bradley wouldnt sell that many tickets in his home town let alone vegas against brook.Anyways i think brooks to big to strong for bradley even now at this stage them assets along with his smart ring and fighting IQ he would beat timothy, tims not a natural welterweight his body size requires a pacquiao style along with ko power or really back you up abit kinda power against big welterweights.bradley should fight carston jones then you will see what im talking about.

Comment

Dude Ricky hatton sold out a 50000 football stadium when he fought at home kell brook is selling out a 16000 plus arena at home if you do the math, chi ching.

Comment

why beat bradley and put yourself in a position for fights against pac and floyd when you can fight saldivia? makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          why beat bradley and put yourself in a position for fights against pac and floyd when you can fight saldivia? makes perfect sense.

This man Daggum is BOSS.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            i understand what your saying but lets look at it this way top rank have bradley and they have the leverage with the belts that fighter holds, the IBF belt has been a long time goal for matchroom who have brook, its 2 fights away then matchroom have leverage if! brook beats saldivia then alexander which he has the ability to do.Saldivia is flying to england to fight brook home advantage brook, reason money 16000 plus sellout crowd skysports ppv it makes perfect business sense,brook would have been correctly advised why risk bradley now in the U.S for peanuts when in 12 to 18 months it could make alot of money by which point bradley might not even still hold those belts he got against manny.And i for sure believe manny and floyd have 1 or 2 more fights in them at there level, manny has marquez again then if he doesnt get floyd i think he will retire floyd i cant see coming down to welterweight again unless its for pacquiao i think floyd will take on canelo at 154lbs then retire or fight manny if not damn im crazy enough to believe there could be a martinez mayweather catchweight fight if he did beat canelo then he would retire extremely rich legacy looking oh so beutifull what im saying is beating bradley doesnt get him floyd or manny.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              He's fighting Alexander next year for the IBF.
              There are a bunch of IFs in that equation. IF Dev beats Bailey. IF Kell Beats Saldivia. IF Kell emerges uninjured. IF nobody tests positive for whatever.

The lesson that we should have learned from this spring is that there are so many variables and potholes en route to "the next big fight".

Remember how Khan was gonna steamroll Garcia and then move to 147?
              Remember how Ortiz simply needed to beat Josesito for a big fight with Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by FightFit View Post
                why risk bradley now in the U.S for peanuts when in 12 to 18 months it could make alot of money............... what im saying is beating bradley doesnt get him floyd or manny.
                There are really only two big fights for him that put him into the kind of money that matters. Manny or Floyd.

Waiting 12 to 18 months shortens the overlap window that he can get into the Floyd/Pac windfall. In 2 years, Mayweather may be on a beach and Manny may be governor of Sarangani. Floyd turns 36 in a few months. He has a *****-ton of money. Mayweather may just decide to check out. Manny may decide not to face a speedy mover.

I would want to MAXIMIZE my chances of facing these guys... not to delay it.

Comment

If i was kell brook and i beat saldivia id be talking to matchrooms eddie hearn saying put alexander on hold if we can because and im dead serious fighting ricky hatton in englands wembley stadiums 70000! odd sellout guarenteed crowd then amir kahn 5 to 6 months later in the same venue would make him more money than saldivia alexander title fight and bradley title fight put together this kell brook is in an amazingly strong financial position for a british boxer in these hard financial times fighters go threw a career and would be lucky to make what this guy could in 2 fights in england! im not joking those 3 fighters in england pull serious crowds now there all active well known and at same weights if kahn moves up that is.

Comment

i like brook.

going to war with carson jones is a b#tch move

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      There are really only two big fights for him that put him into the kind of money that matters. Manny or Floyd.

Waiting 12 to 18 months shortens the overlap window that he can get into the Floyd/Pac windfall. In 2 years, Mayweather may be on a beach and Manny may be governor of Sarangani. Floyd turns 36 in a few months. He has a *****-ton of money. Mayweather may just decide to check out. Manny may decide not to face a speedy mover.

I would want to MAXIMIZE my chances of facing these guys... not to delay it.
                      I totally agree with you it does shorten the window but the reality is there is no window that opens to those too fighters not for kell brook,at welterweight now i think of it floyd might just step down a few pounds make bradley a tune up for manny or canelo i dont think floyds gona have 3 more pro fights 2 at the most and the 1st is a tune up for a big final payday if that 1st is bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X