No announcement yet.

The "tainted Mexican beef" excuse is plausible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Doesn’t matter when he was caught, it matters he WAS CAUGHT, canelo will always be known as a PED cheat, deal with it
    He failed a test and served the penalty for it. Then went on 24/7/365 VADA and performed even more impressively against Golovkin while certified clean.

But his explanation of unknowingly eating contaminated meat is well within the realm of possibility.

Comment

• It's plausible, but is it PROBABLE?.....Or is it improbable? I'm not sure, but I do have some reservation believing that he was clean. I just don't know because it IS possible that it was tainted meat...Or was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He failed a test and served the penalty for it. Then went on 24/7/365 VADA and performed even more impressively against Golovkin while certified clean.

But his explanation of unknowingly eating contaminated meat is well within the realm of possibility.
        Canelo KNOWS Mexico used CLEN in their meat. He lives in San Diego, CA USA.

NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER for eating meat from mexico that he knows will give him issues.

I refuse to give a fighter a benefit of the doubt who is that stupid. He knew what he was doing.
        Last edited by strykr619; 11-09-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

- -Surprisingly you mean well by fail.

Canelo ghost nanograms well under VADA/WADA fail thresholds in the range of accepted worldwide food contamination.

Nevada commish and GGG got him suspended, thus no rubber match.

99% on this forum can't pass a VADA test any more than the ball athletes, actors, businemen, and politicians.

Bunch of sissies!

Comment

So is him cycling off, especially considering it was the first test in the camp

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              Doesn’t matter when he was caught, it matters he WAS CAUGHT, canelo will always be known as a PED cheat, deal with it
              That’s it? Lol. Sorry you were shut down

Comment

• ShoulderRoll

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                Canelo KNOWS Mexico used CLEN in their meat. He lives in San Diego, CA USA.

NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER for eating meat from mexico that he knows will give him issues.

I refuse to give a fighter a benefit of the doubt who is that stupid. He knew what he was doing.
                Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -Surprisingly you mean well by fail.

Canelo ghost nanograms well under VADA/WADA fail thresholds in the range of accepted worldwide food contamination.

Nevada commish and GGG got him suspended, thus no rubber match.

99% on this forum can't pass a VADA test any more than the ball athletes, actors, businemen, and politicians.

Bunch of sissies!
                Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                So is him cycling off, especially considering it was the first test in the camp
                I like how some of these Canelo haters say Alvarez “knew”

They still don’t know or realize that Conte knew all about Mexico as well as VADA.

Remember that Vargas tested before flying to Mexico. His test was clean in the states. However the week he lands in Mexico he is tested and has a positive test for Clen.

So let’s use Canelo-hate-logic. Wouldn’t VADA had made fun of Conte and his team saying, “you knew Clen is rampant in Mexico, why did you let your fighter eat beef soups for a couple of days, the one his mom made him?” Was Vargas trying to make weight like Morales? Are VADA that stupid seriously? Or did VADA truly believe, like many of us here accepting high probability NOW, that the truth is surpassing the original agenda?

And I assure you again no one will challenge these points or circumstances.
                Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 11-10-2019, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                  ShoulderRoll

I like how some of these Canelo haters say Alvarez “knew”

They still don’t know or realize that Conte knew all about Mexico as well as VADA.

Remember that Vargas tested before flying to Mexico. His test was clean in the states. However the week he lands in Mexico he is tested and has a positive test for Clen.

So let’s use Canelo-hate-logic. Wouldn’t VADA had made fun of Conte and his team saying, “you knew Clen is rampant in Mexico, why did you let your fighter eat beef soups for a couple of days, the one his mom made him?” Was Vargas trying to make weight like Morales? Are VADA that stupid seriously? Or did VADA truly believe, like many of us here accepting high probability NOW, that the truth is surpassing the original agenda?

And I assure you again no one will challenge these points or circumstances.
                  How many Mexican athletes in the last 5 years have tested positive for Clen?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                    That’s it? Lol. Sorry you were shut down
                    That black mark will never disappear, keep chomping on tainted meat jnr

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      How many Mexican athletes in the last 5 years have tested positive for Clen?
                      Clenelo twice

Comment

Working...
                      X