Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-17-2019, 10:19 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2994 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 46,952.71
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Let's take another gander at your victimhood

This thread is titled: GGG-Canelo II - Press Row Scoring - Don't Delete this Again Canelo Fan Boys

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=795760

In that thread you post press row scores and make unfounded claims that "canelo fan boys" are getting your topics deleted. Some big consipracy.

But if you'd take it upon yourself and do a simple search you'd see that topic was never deleted. Here it is right here:

GGG/Canelo Scores - STOP THE TROLLING
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=769304

So you're blaming some mythical group called "canelo fan boys" for conspiring to have your threads deleted. Yet you didn't bother to do a simple search to find the other topic.
I couldnít find it and Iíve seen my threads as well as others deleted before.

You act like a child.

The scorecards are just a prime example of how embarrassing Canelos results are.

90+% of the boxing world has GGG winning both fights. Owning trolls like you is something I enjoy because you gay boys need to be exposed.
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 05:12 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20383 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 285,033.74
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
I couldnít find it and Iíve seen my threads as well as others deleted before.

You act like a child.

The scorecards are just a prime example of how embarrassing Canelos results are.

90+% of the boxing world has GGG winning both fights. Owning trolls like you is something I enjoy because you gay boys need to be exposed.
Let's take another look at your whining and playing the victim on here (I don't even know how to delete threads. Ask jaded he'll tell you. So you're lying about me deleting threads)

Remember how I said in the original post that people get so offended by me they write topics about me? Well here's one from you

Quote:
Why the ***** is MotorCity HoeBruh Un-Banned?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=774611
You get so offended by my posts that you whine and hit the report button. And when a mod realizes I was banned unfairly, you write a topic complaining about me being unbanned. Snowflake

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

So we've established you play the victim and blame other people. You also whine and complain when you feel offended. You're the reason shows like Family Guy stop the gay jokes.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 05:14 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15217 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 100,144.89
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

King of the hill! A superior type of comedy!
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 05:28 PM #34
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19155 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,254.47
Total Points: 1,178,684.05
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Did Seth MacFarlane write a angry letter to himself?

But this sh^t is lame. In comedy NO ONE is or should be safe. Making gay people be some endangered species of joking is a move in the wrong direction.

As a standup comedy fan & comedy in general I'm thinking the future of comedy isn't going to be very funny.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
family, jokes, people, phasing

User Tag List