This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    People are not afraid for themselves, they are afraid for their young and impressionable sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, etc etc who will be seeing this **** on tv and be taught at school that is right.

And even if they are not afraid, you can't run away from the fact that it is totally disgusting and unnatural. Why should you have something so disgusting shoved down your throat everywhere you go?

Would you like it if I rubbed my turd all over your body? Of course not, same story here.

There are people who are into beastiality, should I pretend beastiality doesn't disgust me out of fear that you will accuse me of being insecure about my sexuality?

Stop projecting yourself onto others and stop this reverse psychology nonsense, it only works on closet gays, not straight men.
    Delighted to know that if I told you it was good to rub poo all over yourself you would swiftly agree with it and become a poosexual.

Oh I'm sorry. You just think your kids are so stupid and weak-willed that poosexuality would become their thing if it was shown in a positive light?

Meanwhile in 'real-world' your kids will understand that you are a closed minded bigot and on the wrong side of history just like everyone does about their racist grand-parents. Or maybe you are still upset about them uppity blacks too.

Good luck with that when you are 80 and having your arse wiped by a gay black carer in the nursing home cause your kids don't want you around.

Comment

Lol what did i just read

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
        Delighted to know that if I told you it was good to rub poo all over yourself you would swiftly agree with it and become a poosexual.

Oh I'm sorry. You just think your kids are so stupid and weak-willed that poosexuality would become their thing if it was shown in a positive light?

Meanwhile in 'real-world' your kids will understand that you are a closed minded bigot and on the wrong side of history just like everyone does about their racist grand-parents. Or maybe you are still upset about them uppity blacks too.

Good luck with that when you are 80 and having your arse wiped by a gay black carer in the nursing home cause your kids don't want you around.
        LMAO! This is a joke right? How on earth did you interpret what I said as 'I would think rubbing poo all over myself is okay if you told me so?'

Your lack of reading comprehension is absurd.

It is also common sense that the environment one grows up in is important for kids at an impressionable age. This has been used many times as reason for people losing custody cases for their children, to pretend otherwise just to suite your sinfull tastes? Man I don't know which is worse, the sin itself or your, to be blunt, pathetic attempt to put salt and spice on it and make it tasty.

Poo is poo man. It stinks no matter what flavour you put on it.

I'm not saying gayism/****sexuality or whatever should be made a crime, I'm not even saying that they shouldn't be allowed to marry if they so choose, I mean, heterosexuals do things that are evil in God's eyes too like sex before marrigage, adultery, polygamy, etc etc.

It's a sin but it is also unconstitutional to not allow gays to be gays, so I get that, I'm not an idiot.

But to make it mainstream and make it okay to shove it down our throats everywhere we go is downright ridiculous and it is an evil and disgusting agenda.

Imagine if **** became mainstream and **** played any time and every day of the week. Imagine if prostitution went mainstream and you could order a prostitute at the local walmart or dvd rental place?

Mayn this is kinda like how this is, not exactly but if you have any sense of human decency or intelligence for that matter then there is no reason for you not to get what I'm saying.

Yeah we live in the physical/human world, and the job description of any state authority, whether it be the executive, judiciary, or parliament or whatever, is to serve the people, thereby their job is to give the people what they desire. Humans have evil desires by nature and I guess you can't completely ban ****sexuality, just like you can't ban sex before marrigage or adultery, however, to go out and about and let it run free like it seems to be heading is bull****.

There need to be restrictions on this ****, just like there is for ****, for prostitution, and even for heterosexual sex in general to a certain extent. ****sexuality can't go mainstream, that's obsurd, dumb, disgustic, immoral, and to be franK, evil.

Comment

LMAO... Green K... 5* thread... And lol at the anti-meat lovers attempting to hide their love for meat...

Comment

That's as stupid has Bradley saying he was fighting for gays and Mosley saying he would knock Pacquiao out for what he said about gays. Freedom of speech includes the freedom to say things that piss people off. Pacquiao wasn't sending a message to gay people. He was just doing his job as a professional boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
              It's been relatively quiet since Bradley's humiliating loss to Pacquiao.

Did anyone also else notice Pacquiao's Jesus shirt that he and his entourage wore? I think he was sending a message to the gay mafia: God hates f4gs.

Comment

Hope that message gets to Spoon23 so he could stop his stupid threads.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  That's as stupid has Bradley saying he was fighting for gays and Mosley saying he would knock Pacquiao out for what he said about gays. Freedom of speech includes the freedom to say things that piss people off. Pacquiao wasn't sending a message to gay people. He was just doing his job as a professional boxer.
                  Pac defeated all the Phaggots globally. Spoon will get his notice to stop supporting PAC soon.

Comment

Pacquiao's Victory Sent A Clear Message To Gays

The ****ricans gotta be mad as hell

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      It depends how you perceive things like bestiality and ****sexuality doesn't it?

I personally have no problem with gays but find people doing that with animals disgusting.
                      Well, why do you care so much what others do with their life? Maybe they were just born that way and find animals to be incredibly sexy.

Comment

Working...
                      X