Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: !WAR KOVALEV! getting punked by a bum in front of his girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Video: !WAR KOVALEV! getting punked by a bum in front of his girlfriend

Damn... come on Canelolujah, don't let him do you like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2mtDU_B-fA

What's wrong with the young dude, why doesn't he flatten that idiot on the spot.

Comment

Honestly the guy should've fought the dude, he crossed the line hard. But dude's a crack head, you don't know what he's going to do if you do fight him, whether he's got a weapon or something. But honestly, the crack head was just acting like a ****ing f*ggot for real. Like what'd they do besides sit there??? What would've been great is if a gang of people would've whooped his ass lol

Comment

Originally posted by baby ballin View Post

The dude deserve no respect for his cowardice hiding as non violent,pacifist cvnt. The girlfriend should look for another real MAN who would not put up with such BS from the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by baby ballin View Post

what a pussy! Dude straight was spittin on him swung at him & touched his girl....

If that was me someone woulda been screamin WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like how trolls are tight, I got these dude too shook to address me under their real accounts lmfao.

Comment

had to turn it off.. guy is such a beta

Comment

This is what liberal America breeds. I guarantee you that puss boy voted for Obama and will be voting for Bernie. How can you, as a grown man, allow another man to put his hands on you and your girl, and scream in your face like that? You could see the fear in his eyes. That **** was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  What's wrong with the young dude, why doesn't he flatten that idiot on the spot.
                  Why only 2 options:

1) beat him up
                  2) let him humiliate you and walk off

I'd give myself a 3rd option:

3) Pretend like I walked off and then sneak up on his ass and dry hump his ass with like 4 pumps and then haul ass before he can respond. I'd be all "surprise motha ****a!" and every time I'd be in the area I'd repeat same.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    This is what liberal America breeds. I guarantee you that puss boy voted for Obama and will be voting for Bernie. How can you, as a grown man, allow another man to put his hands on you and your girl, and scream in your face like that? You could see the fear in his eyes. That **** was pathetic.
                    You're 100% correct, sadly.

Comment

Working...
                    X