Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its official: GGG wants to duck Andrade (Video proof inside!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    Fighters taking tune ups and stay busy non title fights is nothing new in the sport.Layoffs are harder on old fighters I don’t understand your anger are you female by chance.
    you guys know better about tune ups, golovkins resume is full of those, lol...

Comment

You are a nut case buddy just let him fight his tune up and I promise you he will fight the winner no matter who wins and then all this anger and fuss will be for nothing.Why are you on his ass anyway he’s pocteting some money while ginger fights Jacobs and he will fight the winner.
      He is already in record saying he won't fight Jacobs even if he wins you fool and a tune up needed when he last fought in Sept? Lol Floyd fought Sept then may his entire career without tuneups in his late 30's. Not to mention GGG entire career is full of tuneups and he had a tune-up with vanes just last year. You still can't answer my question and name any top guys fighting anyone as bad as Rolls because nobody needs bums ranked barely in top 100 as a tune-up. Stop pretending what GGG is doing is common it's not. This is bad even by GGG bum standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
        Fielding is garbage, stop. Just stop. Embarrassing post. I get it. You hate triple G. But this post is nonsense. Triple G beat Jacobs, and Fielding is awful. And stop trying to ignore that Canelo is a steroid cheat. End of story.
        If Fielding is garbage then what is Rolls? That's my point don't pretend these fighters are equal. Fact Fielding has already beaten half a dozen fighters better then Rolls. Fact he was a world champ and on every top 10 ranking. Rolls hasn't even faced a single top 80 ranked fighter. One of these guys is a world class fighter and the other isn't.

And it's debateble whether GGG beat Jacobs what isn't debatable is that he refused to give Jacobs a rematch and even now says if Jacobs wins he still might not. You can't get more coward then that. Keep making excuses for GGG bum selections he ducked the Jacobs rematch and fought a guy who even Fielding would of been laughed at if he defended his title against trash Rolls.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-23-2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          He is already in record saying he won't fight Jacobs even if he wins you fool and a tune up needed when he last fought in Sept? Lol Floyd fought Sept then may his entire career without tuneups in his late 30's. Not to mention GGG entire career is full of tuneups and he had a tune-up with vanes just last year. You still can't answer my question and name any top guys fighting anyone as bad as Rolls because nobody needs bums ranked barely in top 100 as a tune-up. Stop pretending what GGG is doing is common it's not. This is bad even by GGG bum standards.
          you are an idiot bringing vanes up he just went through a full training camp along with being away from his family and was going have nothing to show for it because Canelo cheated.Shame on him for putting his family first and trying to get some money out of the mess the ginger created.He should have put your momo ass fem b$tch ass feelings first and walked away from a million plus dollars.You show me you don’t know what the **** you are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            His fans who ran with the excuses and defended him are the ones that are really being ridiculed when it's being brought up. Nobody brings it up for Golovkin to read, he won't see it or care, he knew he was fooling the clowns. It feels good to be right. You should try it for once.
            this is what it's about...at least you admit it has little to do with ggg. feeling like you're "winning" at something is the fuel for your incessant arguing on this subject, or any other.

Comment

you are an idiot bringing vanes up he just went through a full training camp along with being away from his family and was going have nothing to show for it because Canelo cheated.Shame on him for putting his family first and trying to get some money out of the mess the ginger created.He should have put your momo ass fem b$tch ass feelings first and walked away from a million plus dollars.You show me you don’t know what the **** you are talking about
              There were tons of better fighters saying they were ready to step in and fight him. he turned them all down INCLUDING his own mandatory to hand pick a bum so bad that the IBF told him ahead of time we don't approve of Vanes (career 154lb semi retired fighter who lost his last 2 of 3 fights). IBF told him if you fight Vanes you will be stripped. told him to fight Dervy who said he was willing to take the fight on short notice and still GGG ducked. He wasn't asked to give up his training camp you lying phuk boy. He just had to fight Dervy keep his same fight day no change to training camp schedule. Stop making excuses for GGG's bum selections. GGG decided to fight the bum even if meant him getting stripped. Now he's had 9 months to find a quality opponent turned down Charlo, turned down Andrade took himself out the running for the Canelo May fight. After all the time to find a opponent decided to fight weak azzz Rolls. Stop blaming someone for all these tomato cans on GGG's resume. He chose Vanes. He chose Rolls. Nobody but GGG.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-23-2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                If Fielding is garbage then what is Rolls? That's my point don't pretend these fighters are equal. Fact Fielding has already beaten half a dozen fighters better then Rolls. Fact he was a world champ and on every top 10 ranking. Rolls hasn't even faced a single top 80 ranked fighter. One of these guys is a world class fighter and the other isn't.

And it's debateble whether GGG beat Jacobs what isn't debatable is that he refused to give Jacobs a rematch and even now says if Jacobs wins he still might not. You can't get more coward then that. Keep making excuses for GGG bum selections he ducked the Jacobs rematch and fought a guy who even Fielding would of been laughed at if he defended his title against trash Rolls.
                Rolls is a much better fighter than fielding. I've watched both fight and no some bs belt won't convince me fielding is better.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Rolls is a much better fighter than fielding. I've watched both fight and no some bs belt won't convince me fielding is better.
                  you lie I don't think for a moment you have ever seen Rolls fight I would bet anything you never heard of him until GGG decided to fight him. He's had according to boxrec only 2 televised fights on the undercard of low level Shobox cards the most recent was 2 years ago where he eked out a split decision against another bum. A performance so good that Showtime never asked to bring him back or wanted to televise anymore of his fights. lol

But he's better then Fielding who has already beaten numerous fighters better then Rolls? So tell use what does Rolls do great? Elaborate on what exactly makes him a better fighter then Fielding who was a world champ and ranked drastically better as a fighter by every ranking system possible then Rolls who is phuking 35 years old and been fighting for a decade mind you and still ranked only 96th at 160. Damn some of you GGG nut huggers have no shame and will defend any clown GGG pulls off the streets to fight. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                  X