Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maxboxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember Fat Mark, Glock, Marz Solo, Bad Kitty M and her boyfriend Chris, I forget what name he was using, la Reyna, Eaner, Smelodies, the Mark Ortega f*g, Patrick Connor and his wife, I forgot their usernames, Hookerlung or something like that, the Romero brothers... so many names I don't recall them all. I think a few of them became writers for boxingscene.

I hated/hate Gabe Montoya.

Till this day, I haven't received my T-Shirt!

I remember the epic melt down thread that white kid had where he started off showing things he owned and asked others to do the same. I think he sent Patrick's wife a picture of his legs and that started the online beat down on the kid.
    Last edited by El Gitano; 04-29-2016, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      I remember Fat Mark, Glock, Marz Solo, Bad Kitty M and her boyfriend Chris, I forget what name he was using, la Reyna, Eaner, Smelodies, the Mark Ortega f*g, Patrick Connor and his wife, I forgot their usernames, Hookerlung or something like that, the Romero brothers... so many names I don't recall them all. I think a few of them became writers for boxingscene.

I remember the epic melt down thread that white kid had where he started off showing things he owned and asked others to do the same. I think he sent Patrick's wife a picture of his legs and that started the online beat down on the kid.
      those dudes sent me two here to DC, they showed a bro love.

Comment

A polite enquiry

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

Why do you hate Gabe?

Comment

No, never. Years ago I participated in a Spanish speaking boxing forum but I left because some changes were made that I did not agree with. Also it was boring mostly Mexican and Puerto-ricans going at it and that's not my thing.

Comment

I remember paying 5 bucks for that site and they sent me a XXXL shirt. It was worth it too for grumpy ass Michael Katz and Dougs Mailbag.

Hell I remember when they were all at House of Boxing!

Comment

Yep, I posted there. Bunch of fags. I remember posting something along the lines of Mayweather fights for money, not the fans, I got jumped on by everyone, got a warning from the moderator and ****. Less than a year later Mayweather changed his name to "Money" and started fighting only for himself and not the fans.

Another time I said Haye was a chump and if he ever fought either Klitshko he'd lose and come up with an excuse. Again, I got jumped on from everyone. And again when that fight took place, everything I said did come true.

Like I said, bunch of fags.

Comment

Working...
              X