Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN To Stream Canelo-Fielding Card, Future Canelo Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN To Stream Canelo-Fielding Card, Future Canelo Fights

DAZN has made its most significant impact yet in the crowded American television/streaming market for boxing. BoxingScene.com has learned DAZN, a new streaming service that launched September 22 in the United States, has secured the rights to show Canelo Alvarez's next fight, a December 15 super middleweight title bout against Rocky Fielding at Madison Square Garden. Alvarez-Fielding will be the first of a multi-fight agreement for Alvarez's bouts to be streamed by DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Holy ****....

Comment

I bet all the hearn haters will be cutting there wrists now.....hilarious fast eddie has done it again lol

Comment

they must have paid him a whole lot

in b4 they announce dazn ppv

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          I bet all the hearn haters will be cutting there wrists now.....hilarious fast eddie has done it again lol
          hearn isnt dazn, he doesnt own dazn

Comment

Well then.... Did Eddie just make DAZN a winner? Seems like he has the 2 most marketable fighters in boxing under his banner.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              hearn isnt dazn, he doesnt own dazn
              read it gumbo. Joshua & canelo and canelo is fighting fielding who is promoted by hearn.
              As i said before gumbo read it and weep

Comment

Well played Eddie!

Comment

Wonder what the deal is? did Dazn just blow half their budget for the first year to get 1 big name?

Comment

Fast eddie is taking over boxing lol

Comment

Working...
                    X