No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
    he's waiting to see what happens with the bjs andrade fight. im sure they are rooting for bjs since that would generate more UK money. at 168 he can go take on the real WBA champ Smith and not the WBA Chump that Canelo is fighting.
    stupid post, Saunders is going to be stripped of his title no matter what happens, the mass commission might not even grant him a license.

A path to a fight with BJ is gone, but that might be to GGG's advantage, at this point, a fit Saunders puts on a clinic against GGG, the Canelo fights took way more out of him than people realize.

Charlo, Jacobs, BJ, all of them give GGG a potentially career ending beating, Andrade provided he wins, is the safest fight, and the makable fight, and since DAZN is more a international, GGG going after that fight is the only way he stays relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Triple L ducking Jermall Charlo HARD!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Jermall is ducking me that lambs only bitcccccccch

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        Bring one single article where Canelo pay step aside money to avoid charlo. Unlike Cotto who paid GGG three times. Otherwise you’re the PUTOrican butt hurt in here.
        Canelo didn't need to pay a step aside. He asked the sanctioning body for a volunatary defense and right after the sanctioning bodies representative finished licking Canelo's a$$hole he asked GGG to protect Canelo from Charlo.

Cotto ducked Charlo, GGG and Lara to boot. Fuk him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
          no one ducks charlo, charlo ducks boxing, look at his resume..
          canelo-ggg
          saunders-andrade
          jacobs-serg
          charlo- mmmhhh???
          now bring the excuses...
          He's got the mandatory. They gotta fight him. I think he shouldn't sit on his a$$ and wait for his shot but he's a big, young, talented, undefeated champion of a lower weight class. He was worthy of a shot and now he's a mandatory. Canelo needed to fight him but he got permission to duck him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            He's got the mandatory. They gotta fight him. I think he shouldn't sit on his a$$ and wait for his shot but he's a big, young, talented, undefeated champion of a lower weight class. He was worthy of a shot and now he's a mandatory. Canelo needed to fight him but he got permission to duck him again.

is somebody sad because his hypejob got smacked around by a fat red kid?

stop crying like a girl you lame lying f@g

Comment

• What a bleached clown

Comment

• If canelo wants to campaign at 168 now he needs unify the titles other than that there is no reason to be fighting rocky fielding

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Never nothing new ^^^^ you just don't like good fighters.

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
                  Contrary - I like great fighters and I like both Charlo bros... I’m just not g@y for them like you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
                    If canelo wants to campaign at 168 now he needs unify the titles other than that there is no reason to be fighting rocky fielding
                    What?

Since when has that ever been the case?

What is wrong with people?

If a fighter wants to test the waters in a new division after conquering the bloatest hypejob of his now conquered division - he can do it.

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo is taking a stay busy fight by beating the softest CHAMPION at Super Middleweight.

Hell Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo might even decide to become Mr. Middleweight + SuperDaddy of Gennady and Callum Ca$hnelo

That remains to be seen, but any fighter can move up or down a division if they want...especially when the fights are on premium cable.

At least Ca$hnelo - aka Daddy of Gennady - is not fighting a retired JMW on 2 weeks notice (who was 3-3 in his last 6 at JMW) after a 2 year layoff...now THAT should be something any fighter, let alone a "champion", shouldn't be doing.

Fixed it for you cuckboy Mikedadon

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      The tweet doesn't actually tell us whether it counts as Canelos voluntary defense though. The original WBC statement about the Charlo / GGG mando situation said that Canelo would be allowed to make one voluntary defense of the WBC MW title. It didn't say anything about fights that didn't involve defending that title (such as fighting for the wba AT 168).
                      Since he is fighting for WBA @ 168 (and not WBC) I'd imagine it would count as his voluntary.

If he was fighting for WBC @ 168 I think that would be an exception.

Don't think it matters either way as Canelo fights the best competition

Comment

Working...
                      X