Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone have Video of the Deontay Wilder-Harold Sconiers fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone have Video of the Deontay Wilder-Harold Sconiers fight?

I've read that Wilder was shaken up pretty bad and came back to win. I don't even know if it was filmed, but considering how everybody has a camera phone, I wondered if there was any video out there anywhere. I couldn't find it on YouTube.

Anybody have a video?

Comment

All footage has been siezed and deleted. It is the "missing fight"

I can tell you deontay was one punch from being flattened by a 22% ko bum.

Imagine what joshua would do

Comment

Wilder's comments on the fight;
        "Early in my career, I got dropped. I got a rabbit punch in the back of the neck. When the punch happened instantly my neck started to swell. There was a knot back there. It was a black out-type of feeling. By the time I got back up, the ref was in my face and I was like, "what's going on?'"

Comment

I don't have that video but there is another where he fought some fat dude and at the 42 second mark, looked like he could have been knocked down in combination with being way off balance LOL

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            I don't have that video but there is another where he fought some fat dude and at the 42 second mark, looked like he could have been knocked down in combination with being way off balance LOL

LOL. How clumsy! And even more so, how Fat! This isn't a pie-eating contest!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Wilder's comments on the fight;
              "Early in my career, I got dropped. I got a rabbit punch in the back of the neck. When the punch happened instantly my neck started to swell. There was a knot back there. It was a black out-type of feeling. By the time I got back up, the ref was in my face and I was like, "what's going on?'"
              Oh I see. Was it Harold Sconiers or Samuel Peter? haha. He had an art for half-a$$ rabbit punching to get KOs. I first noticed it in the first Wlad fight. He got away with it, though. If that's what happened, then that's definitely not his fault. I want to like the dude, but he's so damn clumsy that t's hard to take him seriously. Bring on the Joshua fight!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                Oh I see. Was it Harold Sconiers or Samuel Peter? haha. He had an art for half-a$$ rabbit punching to get KOs. I first noticed it in the first Wlad fight. He got away with it, though. If that's what happened, then that's definitely not his fault. I want to like the dude, but he's so damn clumsy that t's hard to take him seriously. Bring on the Joshua fight!
                Wilder's statement has already long since been outed as a lie by people who were at the fight.

Sconiers caught him with a legit shot in the second that rocked Wilder to the core. Wilder was on Bambi legs for the remainder of the round and never fully recovered, but managed to score the knockout later on.

Wilder's people have pushed YouTube and DailyMotion to immediately delete any and all footage that people uploaded.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Wilder's statement has already long since been outed as a lie by people who were at the fight.

Sconiers caught him with a legit shot in the second that rocked Wilder to the core. Wilder was on Bambi legs for the remainder of the round and never fully recovered, but managed to score the knockout later on.

Wilder's people have pushed YouTube and DailyMotion to immediately delete any and all footage that people uploaded.
                  Oh wow. Secrets. Haha.

Well I have nothing against the guy and would love to root for him but his lack of technique is hard to watch.

Comment

Which fight is known for the famous "check jab" that dropped Wilder? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X