No announcement yet.

Kristen Stewart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristen Stewart

Am I the only one that finds her too mannish. She looks like a 12 years old boy most of the times . Too broad shoulders and and mannish jaw/chin.
    I see many men getting crazy over her and I don't understand

I think she's lovely. A real looking girl.

Comment

her **** and bum look nice in ON THe Road, where she does a quick nude scene. she's a little skinny for me but i've banged worse, of course i'd do her.

Comment

truly, to each their own

Comment

Originally posted by Andry90k View Post
          Am I the only one that finds her too mannish. She looks like a 12 years old boy most of the times . Too broad shoulders and and mannish jaw/chin.
          she is a ****ing tranny mate, thats why she looks mannish.. most of the hollywood women are trannies....

Comment

She's not attractive, she's not funny and she can't act for shit.

Comment

there has to be 1000's of young female celebs. how KS came about getting her own thread is........weird.

Comment

Recently watched her in 'Personal shopper'. I think she's got something about her looks-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Andry90k View Post
                  she's one of theose slightly overrated hollywood ladies that everyone thinks is pretty and overvalues here personality.

I call it "the emma stone effect"

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    She's not attractive, she's not funny and she can't act for shit.
                    I agree with this man. She's more manly than say... Justin Bieber, Ed Sheerhan, One Direction members, etc. Is she a lesbian now? I feel exactly the same about Cara Delevigne too. She just isn't attractive. Lanky, gangly, mannish.

Comment

Working...
                    X