No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reasons Why Mosley Should Get The Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Reasons Why Mosley Should Get The Pacquiao Showdown

Some people, and you know who you are, have a dual justice system when it comes to worthy boxing matches.

[Click Here To Read More]

smh....mike marely...

Comment

What fukin clown this Marley dude is.

Mosley looks flat out shot vs Mora and now a Pac fight is possible?

Comment

This guy Marley is an idiot, all his reasons were lame.

Comment

Why is this article on here?

Because he is a gentlemen is one of his reasons? This is boxing, political correctness need not apply.

As a farewell fight? What boxing fan or mosley fan wants to see Mosley get completely man-manhandled?

This site really needs to think twice about what kind of garbage it posts.

Comment

Before, when I would see a dumb title like this, I would think "fckin Ronnie Nathenializ..", now I think "fcking Marley".

I'd write pro-Pac articles if I was getting paid bank by Bobbie Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Some people, and you know who you are, have a dual justice system when it comes to worthy boxing matches.

[Click Here To Read More]
              This article stinks....

Let me tell you why Mosely doesnt deserve a payday with Manny. Mosley was coming off a ko win over Mayorga and a ko win over Margarito. After witnessing those two fights a May vs Mosely fights made since in the ring as far as a fight and from a money stand point. Given Mosleys two fight before floyd that ended in ko's its understandable that FLoyd got WOBBLED, Mosley has a ko punch.

After the fight *******s like yourself said Mosley was OLD, and that he didnt have it anymore. Then when Mosley struggle with a contender fighter and actually lost in my eyes. *******s said that fight Proved that shane didnt have it....THIS IS COMING FROM PACS FANS...they said Mosle is old...FLoyd fans didnt say it...Pac fans did..

After losing two fights in a row, who in there right mind would pay to see Mosley get beat again for the third time in a row???

Oscar
              Hatton
              Cotto
              Clottey
              margarito

were all coming off loses...Now Mosley?? Come on son

Marquez is the smallest guy floyd has faced and guess what? Marquez was coming off a ko win over baby bull. ANd yeah he's small but manny and marquez are the same ****ing size DUMB NUTS~

Comment

Mosley was a career defining win for Floyd 6 months ago. Now, he's unworthy to fight Manny. The standards are that much higher for the best fighter in the world, I suppose.

Comment

knew it was marley when i saw the title..****in clown

Comment

He shouldn't get a showdown with manny.. but if Floyd don't want it, we may have to settle for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X