No announcement yet.

Top 15 undefeated boxers of 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Jokes aside, I didn't actually have THAT much of an issue with that. While people talk about it being a Maiii Masterclass, I'm sure several rounds flew by with only about 2 punches landed from either fighter. Compubox committed suicide.
    Honestly dude, I have never seen a fight between "two stars" of the sport be that much of a landslide for one guy and I stupidly put money on Canelo based on a punchers chance and youth. Yeah, i've made dumb moves with money in my time..

Comment

Based on their 2018 and overall talent

1. Oleksandr Usyk: Undisputed
      2. Terence Crawford
      3. Naoya Inoue
      4. Anthony Joshua
      5. Mikey Garcia
      6. Oleksandr Gvozdyk
      7. Callum Smith
      8. Eleider Alvarez
      9. Tyson Fury
      10. Josh Warrington
      11. Jarrett Hurd
      12. Dmitry Bivol
      13. Jamie Munguia
      14. Josh Taylor
      15. Errol Spence

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Honestly dude, I have never seen a fight between "two stars" of the sport be that much of a landslide for one guy and I stupidly put money on Canelo based on a punchers chance and youth. Yeah, i've made dumb moves with money in my time..
        Don't blame you. Had to fight off the temptation myself to bet on Canelo.

Ultimately the weight issue made me not do it. Just felt 152 was too extreme and couldn't pull the trigger.

It's those little details that get you. If something feels off, I don't bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Got inspired to do this list after watching a video but I've listed my list of top 15 undefeated fighter of this year.

Some of these guys won't make it out of 2019 with their "0" intact particularly either Spence or Garcia but let enjoy it while we can. Anyone list or comments are welcome.

15. Chayaphon Moonsri
          14. Gervonta Davis
          13. Billy Joe Saunders
          12. Jermall Charlo
          11. Oleksandr Gvozdyk
          10. Callum Smith
          9. Gilberto Ramirez
          8. Naoya Inoue
          7. Errol Spence
          6. Mickey Garcia
          5. Deontay Wilder
          4. Tyson Fury
          3. Oleksandr Usyk
          2. Anthony Joshua
          1. Terence Crawford
          I would not have Wilder, Ramirez or Jemall on a top 15 list. Joshua and Fury might make the very bottom of my list. I think heavyweights are just an average weight class today, I think GGG, Jacobs and Canelo all beat Jermall and Saunders. Canelo would also KO Ramirez and Callum Smith KOs Ramirez. Crawford would be on my list but not so high. I think Spence KOs both Mikey and Crawford and I would rank him above them and near the top. Inoue, Mikey , Smith, and Usyk are all boxers who would be high on my top 15 but Canelo would also be near or at the top. Just my honest opinion which is quite different from yours. I like and agree with some of your choices but think Wilder and Ramirez need to go to make room for better fighters like Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Based on their 2018 and overall talent

1. Oleksandr Usyk: Undisputed
            2. Terence Crawford
            3. Naoya Inoue
            4. Anthony Joshua
            5. Mikey Garcia
            6. Oleksandr Gvozdyk
            7. Callum Smith
            8. Eleider Alvarez
            9. Tyson Fury
            10. Josh Warrington
            11. Jarrett Hurd
            12. Dmitry Bivol
            13. Jamie Munguia
            14. Josh Taylor
            15. Errol Spence
            There are so many good undefeated fighters it's hard to remember them all. I really like Bivol and he would be pretty high on my list. Warrington, Hurd, Taylor, Munguia, Gvozdyk and Alvarez are all looking very good. Spence will KO Mikey and he would KO Crawford too. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              There are so many good undefeated fighters it's hard to remember them all. I really like Bivol and he would be pretty high on my list. Warrington, Hurd, Taylor, Munguia, Gvozdyk and Alvarez are all looking very good. Spence will KO Mikey and he would KO Crawford too. MAN DOWN!
              Well I had Spence so low because he had a subpar 2018...Ocampo and Peterson ain't nothing to write home about man.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                It probably was, I'll need to see it again. But I was in a coma for half of it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Wilder and Ramirez need to go to make room for better fighters like Canelo.
                  Saul Canelo Alvarez is not undefeated. This list is for undefeated boxers.

Floyd Mayweather made sure that Alvarez would never make an undefeated list.

Comment

Well I had Spence so low because he had a subpar 2018...Ocampo and Peterson ain't nothing to write home about man.

Valid point.

Comment

I feel you on Peterson but Ocampo was a mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                      X