Clubs / clubbing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by platinummatt
    What you talkin bout willis?
    what i mean is simply that not clubbing is not fun for everyone.
    everyone has different likes and dislikes, usually based on their personality.
    you hate it and brooklyn bomber loves it.

when i was younger i liked some clubs, but i tended to enjoy live bands much better. we had a cool bar that had a "beer garden". it was a 2 story building without a roof. you got fresh air, could dance or talk. the 2nd floor had a balcony where you could watch the band and talk or go down on the dance floor and dance. i really enjoyed that set-up.

Comment

that soudns cool. Really I was just quoting the show Yeh that does sound nice but really, from my , very small, experience of nightclubs. They're terrible

Comment

**** I clubbed my ass off from about 17 until 23.Back when I was 17-20 the Rave scene in Tampa was off the hook.....the club opened at 3am and you got ****ed up on X and **** until noon the next day before going to an after party at someones house or another club someone secretly opened.......because of the laws of course.I also went to regular clubs often but got tired of the lifestyle once I got a regular job and stopped being a criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
          Its funny you mentioned so'called gentlemen's clubs, in America that how we call strip joints.

Its the same in the UK actually. Another euphemism is "Executive Entertainment".

As for going out clubbing? I'm in my 20s of course I go out most weeks and spend too much money on booze whilst staggering around from pub to club. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Comment

I'm not much on clubs, never have been; but if there's a good live band playing somewhere and I've got the time, that's more my scene.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
              I'm not much on clubs, never have been; but if there's a good live band playing somewhere and I've got the time, that's more my scene.
              ditto

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!!
                Its the same in the UK actually. Another euphemism is "Executive Entertainment".

As for going out clubbing? I'm in my 20s of course I go out most weeks and spend too much money on booze whilst staggering around from pub to club. Don't knock it until you've tried it.
                here in the UK there is a huge difference between a pub/bar with live bands to dance to AND clubs with djs.
                Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 07-27-2006, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                  here there is a huge difference between a pub/bar with live bands to dance to rather than clubs with djs.
                  Ain't that the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
                    Ain't that the truth?
                    don't you mean, "ain't that the truth! "

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                      don't you mean, "ain't that the truth! "

lol!
                      Why I oughta...

Comment