Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the better angular fighter? (Landing shots at different angles)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    pac footswork speed in his prime was just too fast he was able to hop everywhere and loma is quick to but its a quick brain working and using fundamentals to pull it off, side steps, steps in steps out, pivots etc where ass pacquaio was way more athleticism with his he will land 5 combo and would instantly hop and be at your side throwing another 5.

Pac also would have never lost to salido.
    Have you seen that fight? Robbery

Comment

nv4get

Comment

Loma may overtake manny at some point. He looks like the goods but its Manny at this point. The resumes are worlds apart at this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Have you seen that fight? Robbery
          again pacquaio would have never lost that fight.

Comment

I went with Manny for now, but only due to Loma's inexperience in the pro ranks. In time, I definitely believe he'll outdo Pac in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              I went with Manny for now, but only due to Loma's inexperience in the pro ranks. In time, I definitely believe he'll outdo Pac in that area.
              I think so. But we must know for sure when we see Lomachenko at his "Peak" Loma's 29 years old, he still has 4-5 more years in his prime, with Loma's foot work already phenomenal it's hard to see how much more he could improve it even beyond Pac's.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Pac also would have never lost to salido.
                Loma also would have never lost to Fillipino and Thailand bartenders and cab drivers, unlike Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  I think so. But we must know for sure when we see Lomachenko at his "Peak" Loma's 29 years old, he still has 4-5 more years in his prime, with Loma's foot work already phenomenal it's hard to see how much more he could improve it even beyond Pac's.
                  A fighter who's 29 y.o can never be at the peak. His peak was in amateurs

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    A fighter who's 29 y.o can never be at the peak. His peak was in amateurs
                    I get it. What I'm saying is that Lomachenko's physical prime is already in the highway of Father Time. Lomachenko perhaps could accomplish half of what Pacquiao and Mayweather could do in that limited span of time in terms of resume, achievements, etc etc.
                    Last edited by Thraxox; 02-13-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

lomachenko.

Comment

Working...
                      X