Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jrock vs Charlo.. Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    You expect a 50yr old fighter to be more exciting than a young contender?

Hopkins in his younger days was very exciting actually. He was a killer.
    Yeah....his younger days when he was diving through the ropes and rolling around on the canvas playing hurt.

Like I said it's been a loooong time since Hopkins was exciting.

Comment

For me, this is the 3rd biggest fight remaining this year - behind Ward/Kovalev and Lomachenko/Walters.

Huge step up for both guys, J-Rock's competition has been really low coming into this fight, but he looks the goods. Hate to find out he doesn't have a chin or he breaks under pressure. Excited to find out if he's legit. Think he gets to Jermall. Jermall's been handled pretty soft as well, his size carried him past Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        For me, this is the 3rd biggest fight remaining this year - behind Ward/Kovalev and Lomachenko/Walters.

Huge step up for both guys, J-Rock's competition has been really low coming into this fight, but he looks the goods. Hate to find out he doesn't have a chin or he breaks under pressure. Excited to find out if he's legit. Think he gets to Jermall. Jermall's been handled pretty soft as well, his size carried him past Trout.
        A GGG fan such as yourself should refrain from calling YOUNG fighters comp soft.

GGG is old as dust and his level of comp is as hard as a marshmallow.

Comment

Lara should be calling out the winner of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            Lara should be calling out the winner of this fight.

Only if Williams wins. Lara and Charlo share the same trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              Only if Williams wins. Lara and Charlo share the same trainer.
              Yeah I know, getting tired of that dynamic. Have the same problem with Jacobs/Stevens/Khurtsidez/Derevyanchenko/Khytrov all unable to fight one another.

I expect J-Rock to win, and if does I hope to see Lara/J-Rock, but I think Bread will want J-Rock to take the Tony Harrison mando first for more seasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                YAAAASSSSS!!!! I'm pumped for this.

Comment

Charlo UD, but neither of them has much of a following even though they're on PBC... Hence the lack of attention.

REALLY looking forward to it tho.

Comment

Can't wait for Charlo to solidify himself as the best 154 pounder on the planet. I've talked some **** but shout out to Charlo for actually signing the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Seriously though, who is J Rock? Up until a couple fights ago he was fighting journeymen and now we're supposed to be excited for him fighting one of the charlos? Why? Explain it to me and dont jus stay "ma ***** can punch yo".

Considering these guys are all controlled by Haymon and fighting on the same series of shows, Charlo v Lara should be happening instead and the other bro v Andrade. NO excuses.

This is getting slept on because it deserves it.
                      why are you crying about every damn fight Haymon is making?

Comment

Working...
                      X