No announcement yet.

US and Russia will go to war if proxy war in Syria doesn't end, Turkey warns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ple-drill.html

russian citizens have already been warned by their presidents and media to evacuate cities
    while our media is talking about trump grabbing poosy

oh america

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      LOOOOOL.

Do regular americans even know what this all means????

i mean people are just living their lives day to day and our government is inflicting hell on earth in the middle east.....
      Sterling Archer, voice of ******s worldwide....

Comment

I am very fearful of a potential war with Russia and China should Clinton win this election. Clinton doesn't seem to mind insulting Russia and blaming them for the hacks that have caused her nasty emails to be released. She doesn't seem to mind this proxy war in Syria and I don't believe a "no-fly" zone will fly too well (pun intended) with Putin and Russia. China recently was almost openly hostile toward Obama on a recent trip he had there and I see Clinton as just an extension of that administration and their policies. As much as republicans have a reputation for being warhawks, I think Trump would work toward not going to war with Russia. We need to take Clinton's failed foreign policy into consideration a little bit more than conveniently timed allegations of sexual abuse and remarks by Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Sterling Archer, voice of ******s worldwide....
          ******s...?! You "Islamophibic, irredeemable deplorable" (words of Hilliary Clinton)

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            ******s...?! You "Islamophibic, irredeemable deplorable" (words of Hilliary Clinton)
            I like the word ******s, I'm keeping it...

Comment

Obama tried to be friendly with russia when he got in office. Hillary is going to crush Russia when she gets in office, I can't wait.

A full blown war is unaffordable with Russia. But best believe we are going to go all out to destroy Russia's ability to build an economy or to have any foreign influence.
              The sanctions on their "oil economy" made everyone realize that they aren't exclusively an "oil economy" either way, Russia still has China & Iran to trade with. The sanctions against them pretty much only hurt Europe & Venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                The sanctions on their "oil economy" made everyone realize that they aren't exclusively an "oil economy" either way, Russia still has China & Iran to trade with. The sanctions against them pretty much only hurt Europe & Venezuela.
                What are you talking about? The ruble is worthless and plummeted since the sanctions hit.

They are hsvng trouble just stocking their grocery stores right now.

Sanctions have demolished them. Thats why have become so much more aggressive in trying to fight for foreign policy influence. They realize the sanctions are tanking them and if they don't buy themselves some allies quick, they are done for.

Comment

What are you talking about? The ruble is worthless and plummeted since the sanctions hit.

They are hsvng trouble just stocking their grocery stores right now.

Sanctions have demolished them. Thats why have become so much more aggressive in trying to fight for foreign policy influence. They realize the sanctions are tanking them and if they don't buy themselves some allies quick, they are done for.
                  They only have two allies & that will likely never change. Iran & China. Assad & Syria is in limbo.

The ruble has fallen, that obviously happens when you get sanctioned, but it has caused more damage to Europe & Vene by comparison..

Funny enough, good will between the populace of the US/Rus was about 80% around the time the Cold War ended. Today it's fallen to about 20%. Russians really don't like the Americans anymore... Nobody does. I read an article the other day where Russian businesses now have our flag as a doormat so people can wipe their feet on it.
                  These sanctions have done nothing but make the world a ****tier place. Far more international tension than before.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                      A holocaust that Clinton started which has:

-Caused catastrophic harm to the Syrian people(Assad is bad but one monster who knows his place is better then many who don't)

-Currently destabilizing Europe.( with British leaving the EU).

-Hurting our relationship with Russia(another super power).

-Costing us Trillions....

I'm not a Trumper but Trump is at least trying to prevent the apocalypse
                      one thing i fault trump for in that ATG performance of his last week is that he didn't go hard enough on hildabeast666 with the Russia/Syria topic. the left says he can't be trusted with nukes but their nominee is openly calling for a nuclear war with Russia.

Comment

Working...
                      X