Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you notice how they forced szpilka to get stretchered out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao youre an idiot pls go

Comment

As much as I don't care for Wilder, Szpilka was laid out.
      Just because a fighter says he okay, doesn't mean he is okay.
      Fighters are warriors with a lot of pride, they will say they are okay, even if they aren't.

After a heavyweight that didn't even get KO'd, had all the injuries he did, they aren't going to take chances.

You have as much class as Fury, both of you could care less if he died, you would think he faked it.
      Fury lost me as a potential fan for that dumb stuff, Fury can't even fight Wilder for about a year (if he beats Wlad and Wilder doesn't lose).

Comment

lol @ this thread. Yeah, let him get up, interview, go home and not ever know if something could be wrong.

e-war internet warriors!!
        Last edited by hhs661; 01-26-2016, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Earl is back and better than ever.

Comment

Werent you a huge Wilder fan for the longest time until Fury won the title? What i mean is how can u go from really admiring someone to be so overly critical?

Comment

1- Spilka was out of his senses for about 30-45 seconds
              2- the stretcher was to watch for him, as a precaution
              3- Nothing looked suspicious to me

Comment

The New York Athletic Commission is always on gaurd prepared for the worst because of their lack of it in the past. Their precautions are their for the safety of the fighter. I'm surprised Earl doesn't know his boxing history; how NY tried to make boxing illegal after the Paret-Griffith fight. Millions of people witnessed Paret beat to death on national TV. Since, NY has been precautious but not enough in recent times causing them to obviously take even more precautions.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR GUERRERO! View Post
                  I blame these ***** made ass dudes if you can get up, get up dont let these lames hold you down and shit, they have no authority over you. I hate seeing that **** when the boxer can get up and they are literally holding him down and shit, I understand its for the safety of the fight just incase someone but if you want to get up GET THE FUCK UP! whats wrong with you new era dudes soft like a bitch
                  You obviously don't know much about the damage these dudes take, oblivious to the facts, or just damned stupid. Boxing sees more deaths than any sport in the world! The long term damage on even amateurs is a big enough deal to young adults. What do you expect, a fighter to fight the doctor telling him to stay down while being inspected?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    Werent you a huge Wilder fan for the longest time until Fury won the title? What i mean is how can u go from really admiring someone to be so overly critical?
                    All Earl did was change his screen name to Mr. America and make some reverse hype threads and posts.

People that have interacted with him on here for a few years knew he was full of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                      We should lock up GGG and Wilder haters in a room together.
                      I third that!

Comment

Working...
                      X