Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would GGG have broke Winky's defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winky woulda tried to pull a mayorga again and drop his hands, and again he would look lame as **** doing it and get ko'd in the proccess.

Comment

Not sure if GGG would have broken winky's defense buthe would keep winky in a shell for the whole fight resulting in a lopsided decision for GGG.

Comment

I don't think Winky would throw enough punches in that fight to actually win it and he had a tendency to lose close fights which is exactly what I think would happen in such a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Winky had a good defense but he got hit and he lost fights. He was a 154 pounder most of his career. GGG showed an incredible left jab last fight. It was fast, hard and very accurate. He threw a huge number of jabs and he almost never missed with it. Winky would block it more than Lemieux did but some of those jabs would land and open Winky up for other punches. GGG has found a way to knock out his opponent 21 times in a row. I think Winky would also get knocked out or lose on points. Vargas won a close decision over a prime Winky and GGG is bigger and much better than Vargas.
          Given gggs less than stellar opposition, how do you know he is much better than Vargas?

Comment

Hard to say I have not seen GGG againts a quality opponent yet. But as from what I have seen a prime Winky would win a UD over GGG. Winky had a good chin and his defense/blocking punches was frustating.

Comment

Working...
            X