Young girl incredibly shocking how good she is at boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's gonna be something special.

Comment

She could be the female Asian equivalent of Pacquiao, Khan or Golovkin in terms of star status when she turns pro in about 15 years time. Lets hope female boxing is more widely accepted and televised more often to ensure that boxers like her can make a good living off the sport.

Comment

Sick hand and foot speed.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          She's gonna be something special.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Yes, really, fuckboy.

Little girl would probably use your fat gut as a punching bag, just saying.

Comment

trees don't hit back (excluding Ortiz)

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                Total arm puncher. No power and suspect chin.

(g)
                Her legs run with the punches great though , good to see kids doing it but the TS is a bit over board its like a video game and young kids pick this stuff in a flash .

Comment

You can't really tell until someone hits them back and/or moves...I'm sure people who've been to the gym know that some guys look beastly on the bag/mitts, but can't fight for sh.it in the ring.

Comment

Alot of people dont realize how AMAZING boxers from all all over the world look when they are young. I won't say "for a female shes good" shes impressive no doubt. I want women Boxing to go mainstream and I hope it does now the Rousey is the leading female fighter in combat sports. I hope Boxing counters it, or atleast HBO or SHW. Theres potential.. I think shes growing up at a perfect time btw. Shes going to be successful in life.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
                      shes wide open for counters. if only that tree had some branches, theyd be punching back

Comment

Working...
                      X