No announcement yet.

Wayne Rooney, then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Rooney, then?

One of my biggest regrets while banned is that I didn't get to troll (something I never do) when Green Teefland crashed and burned so spectacularly in the world cup.

I can't STAND football (soccer, Fat Yanks). There was a house three streets away from me - and I don't even live in a bad area - where the entire top half of the house was decorated by a massive England flag... imagine being their neighbour FFS. (neighbor, Fat Yanks).

But then the second England (or "Engurlund") crash out, down come the flags, and out come the tears from lager-soaked boorish morons. If I'm in a pub (bar, FY) with rowdy men shouting and farting, I'm not comfortable. I like to chill, not listen to someone who hasn't even read a book without pictures jumping up and shouting "YES! GO ON!!!!!" every five seconds. **** that.

But what gets me more than anything is people being behind Rooney. I don't get it at all. This is a man who used to accompany the Paler on his ring walks... and Hatton was the looker.

Let me break it down simply:

A dish:

NOT a dish:

That man at the top, David Haye. If you wanted him to unzip his flies and stick his taddywhacker in your unsated maw until it sprayed seed in your throat like a randy tom cat marking its territory, then it means you're a real man.

If you want to watch the man in the bottom pic play "soccer" and get behind him as a national hero, it means you're a raving faggot. No exceptions.

It's good to have you back Annie. Try not to get banned in such a hurry next time bruh.

Comment

Agreed. Without a doubt.

Rooney truly is a Hideous Halfwit.

Comment

God Rooney is an ugly dude. You really don't like soccer (FY) Annie?

I was rooting for Germany and Japan and posted pictures of Adolf on my Instagram and pissed off so many people

It was great

Comment

Yea we know what you mean by football, pubs and neighbours. There's no need to remind us or call us fat yanks, Greenie McGee.

Comment

haye would tell you to suck his little toe during foreplay and will constantly pull out so that disqualifies him as being a dish.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Yea we know what you mean by football, pubs and neighbours. There's no need to remind us or call us fat yanks, Greenie McGee.
              You don't know shit. (douche turd, Fat Yank).

Beercules - I just never saw the point. 22 men kick leather around for 90 minutes.... I've only seen one football match in my life. I can appreciate that, because it's never been popular in Fat Yankistan, you can watch it without any trappings... but over here it's THE sport, it's 80% of all male conversations.. and it's tedious IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                One of my biggest regrets while banned is that I didn't get to troll (something I never do) when Green Teefland crashed and burned so spectacularly in the world cup.

I can't STAND football (soccer, Fat Yanks). There was a house three streets away from me - and I don't even live in a bad area - where the entire top half of the house was decorated by a massive England flag... imagine being their neighbour FFS. (neighbor, Fat Yanks).

But then the second England (or "Engurlund") crash out, down come the flags, and out come the tears from lager-soaked boorish morons. If I'm in a pub (bar, FY) with rowdy men shouting and farting, I'm not comfortable. I like to chill, not listen to someone who hasn't even read a book without pictures jumping up and shouting "YES! GO ON!!!!!" every five seconds. **** that.

But what gets me more than anything is people being behind Rooney. I don't get it at all. This is a man who used to accompany the Paler on his ring walks... and Hatton was the looker.
                Apparently he made it on the news:

Comment

Id fuck Rooney a few beers deep.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    You don't know shit. (douche turd, Fat Yank).
                    I know that you don't brush your teeth (green-teefs, sweater knitting Brit).

Comment

Working...
                    X