No announcement yet.

Possessed Woman Caught On Camera Attacking Man On Train

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Possessed Woman Caught On Camera Attacking Man On Train

Last edited by Jedi Vader; 06-15-2014, 03:29 AM.

Security ****ing with the wrong guy. ***** went crazy, bathsalts!

Comment

She was def on some heavy drugs,, crazy

Comment

I'm sorry but she deserved that beating. She needs to learn her lesson. She f**ked with the wrong person. What the hell is wrong with that woman. Another solution would be to say:
        The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!

Comment

if that *****h grabbed my neck like she did him I would of broke her arm instantly cuz usually people on bath salts be biting people and thats like far worse than getting choked or punched so I'd have to break her wrist and then KO her ass

Comment

I don't understand how he didn't lose his mind in a rage the moment she laid her hands on him. She was strangling him ffs...

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              I don't understand how he didn't lose his mind in a rage the moment she laid her hands on him. She was strangling him ffs...
              he looked more confused like is this really happening at first. then he looked like he just got pissed and lost it.

Comment

Someone gave her somebad shit before dumping her on the train.

Comment

I wonder if the dude got arrested for it and the poor lil white girl got away free

Comment

Wish there were some details on this. Probably drugged out of her mind of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X