Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ruslan Provodnikov Is The Beast Everyone Thinks, Then Why Couldn't He Even Hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not every fighter turns out a legend like Floyd and Manny bro. Prov is a great fighter, but he's not something spectacular.

Comment

he's alot stronger now than he was then, before he could touch you and you could play it off, now he touches you and you're reeling

Comment

Well marquez wanted no parts of him.......

Comment

The more he works out at wildcard the more skillful he will get, and power and boxing skill goes a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
            I agree. Chino would crush Alvarado as well. Povodnikov will run over C and D level guys but thats it.
            Provodnikov has a more than decent shot of knocking Maidana out.

People should ease up on the criticism, with the right officials he would be undefeated.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 05-26-2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Ruslan has improved since then, - Bradley >>>>>>> Corley. You just name dropped Maidana - Corley nearly beat Marcos. That was a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Provodnikov has a more than decent shot of knocking Maidana out.

People should ease up on the criticism, with the right officials he would be undefeated.
                lol who wouldent be doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  Ruslan has improved since then, - Bradley >>>>>>> Corley. You just name dropped Maidana - Corley nearly beat Marcos. That was a close fight.
                  I was just about to say the same thing. Maidana didn't look so hot with Chop Chop.

Comment

His power might be overrated but he is tough and he gets kos by overwelming his opponents. Fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                      Demarcus Corley?

I fact, besides shop worn Alvarado, who has this mythical beast ever stopped that was any good? Not that I rate Alvarado high at all. Especially not after his two fights with Rios.

Maidana and Matthysse put the beast to sleep.

Tired of hearing about him. He has no thought process inside the ring, no defense, gasses by rd 6, and is reduced to fighting in spots and chasing his opponent while doing nothing.
                      Marquez choosing the softer Alvardo made him a legend!

Comment

Working...
                      X