Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever watched a fight where you support both fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever watched a fight where you support both fighters?

In the upcoming Garcia/Matthysse fight I can't make up my mind on who to support as I like both fighters. Garcia was the underdog against khan and the majority of people did not expect him to win.

Matthysse is the knockout artist who actually seems like a decent guy. Both are skilled fighters and earn my respect.

Anyone else watched a fight where you can't make up your mind on who to clearly support?

Yes of course. The most recent one for me was Proksa-Golovkin.

Cotto-Pac was another big one

Comment

Originally posted by Homervanderjazz View Post
      In the upcoming Garcia/Matthysse fight I can't make up my mind on who to support as I like both fighters. Garcia was the underdog against khan and the majority of people did not expect him to win.

Matthysse is the knockout artist who actually seems like a decent guy. Both are skilled fighters and earn my respect.

Anyone else watched a fight where you can't make up your mind on who to clearly support?
      All the time. Mares vs Gonzalez, Estrada vs Viloria, Pacquiao vs Marquez, Akira Yaegashi vs Kazuto Ioka, Rigo vs Donaire, and many many more. When this happens i just sit back and enjoy the incoming war. At the end of the day, i win

Comment

Nope. I go into fights thinking I'm gonna root for both fighters. Never happens. I end up always siding with one guy for whatever reason. Always.

Comment

yeah pac vs jmm but after the 3rd i was pulling for jmm in the 4th cause if there was anyone in boxing that deserved a big victory it was him and all the ****ty decisions he got in there rivalry. I rerember just jumping up and down yelling o my god o my god when the ko happened then reality hit that pac was just hattoned and i wanted to see him move. To me the best rivalry in my era

Comment

It's often more enjoyable when you haven't nailed your colours to the mast.

Comment

Not really, there's always someone in particular who I want to win in each fight.

Comment

Mayweather VS Marquez/Cotto

Comment

Yeah, usually when two 'good guys' fight. A 'villain' makes it easier to pick a side.

Comment

big fan of garcia and lucas......

Comment

Working...
                    X