No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Considering Legal Action Over Medical Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyman View Post
    Wait isnt this the same doctor that said he has never even met Pac, and based his diagnoses on a video he claimed to have seen where pacquiao hand shakes a few times (which I didn't even see)???

I encourage him to sue him, what a ******ed doctor.
    he also said he had Hemorrhoids , yet he never looked up his *******! :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
      Of course they are! What a bunch of jokes!!

Btw, Ronnie should now start all of his articles with, recently knocked the F out, former champion, Manny Pacquiao...

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        like you said, its not about money for pac, this guy brings nothing. you gotta nip that in the bud, so not every quack is accusing you of serious career ending illness with no consequence. there are boxing fencesitters that wouldnt buy his next ppv cause all they heard is "pac has symptoms of parkinsons", and not "filipino quack claims this off a tv interview".
        there are other ways to dispel rumors and speculations without looking like a punk. like for example: having a doctor say you're completely fine, this is a no-brainer, or if you want to take it a step further get tested by 10 of philippine's best if he really feels his reputation is in danger here. pacquiao keeps taking the litigious route.

Comment

anyway i thought floyd fans didn't care what fighters did outside of the ring, it's what they've been campaigning for so long, why do they care all of the sudden in this case?

Comment

I heard Paquiao is also planning to sue Marquez for knocking him the F out.

Comment

pac man turning into a sue happy **** man has anyone ever told him its pointless when your a multi millionaire. i think pac man broke his toe uh oh ill probably be sued now

Comment

ya he only sues people he knows he cant beat in a fight ill give you that

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  there are other ways to dispel rumors and speculations without looking like a punk. like for example: having a doctor say you're completely fine, this is a no-brainer, or if you want to take it a step further get tested by 10 of philippine's best if he really feels his reputation is in danger here. pacquiao keeps taking the litigious route.
                  it's not only about dispelling this one rumor, it's about deterring other quacks from spreading similar rumors in the future. also, you know when a rumor is wide spread, it's usually impossible to undo fully even if totally false

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                    ya he only sues people he knows he cant beat in a fight ill give you that
                    you're making no sense. he can't beat some schmuck doctor? i bet he could if the doc wanted to fight him.

Comment

A lawsuit would be a bad PR move for Team Pac in my opinion. A better way to handle it would be for Pacquaio to just fight again and get a good win.

Comment

Working...
                      X