Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins a street fight between Ron Artest and Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Laimbeer beats Artest, Iron Mike murders him...

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
      When Tyson fought Lewis (6'5") he had trouble landing one of his best punch, uppercut. Artest is 3" taller which would make it nearly impossible to land that. When tyson throws he will leave himself wide open to Ron Artest counter. Depending on when you think Tyson prime was he really didn't take a punch that well. Artest stays on outside and he wins for sure.

The sad thing is I genuinely think you're serious.

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
        When Tyson fought Lewis (6'5") he had trouble landing one of his best punch, uppercut. Artest is 3" taller which would make it nearly impossible to land that. When tyson throws he will leave himself wide open to Ron Artest counter. Depending on when you think Tyson prime was he really didn't take a punch that well. Artest stays on outside and he wins for sure.

trawlllllliiiiiinnnn!

Comment

Tyson. . Artest can only beat up short, pudgy fans.

Comment

I'm definitely gonna go with the the basketball player on this one. because he'd know how to fight better then a boxer.

Comment

what kind of **** question is this??Artest would be killed..dude cant fight

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Tyson. . Artest can only beat up short, pudgy fans.
                He couldnt even floor the fat ass Latino during the brawl....Jermain Oneil had to do it for him

Comment

Ron Artest has those lunging rights, but Metta World Peace has that swift elbow attack.

I think they both lose to Tyson though.

Comment

Pfft, at least pick a basketball player with a snowball's chance, like a young Kevin Willis (I'd still pick Mike though.)

Comment

i voted for artest before I saw prime for prime...that wouldn't even be fair...tyson in a massacre

Comment

Working...
                      X