No announcement yet.

Withouth boxing my life is worthless!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostFighter View Post
    I have gotten myself a huge injury while i was stretching myself cold 2 weeks ago. At first i tought its no biggy and i continued to train and run and now im suffering hellish pain from my right ass that hits all the way to my right calf!

So i called in myself sick for this whole week at my work and in horror afraid it could be hernia and that ill never be able to box let alone do anything else since every step i take hurts, also while i sleep, I went to the doctor this morning and luckily its not hernia.
    Apparently i have torn some small tendons.
    But man i wont be able to do any kinds of sports for atleast 2 weeks, and that is a long time for boxing.

Please pray for me.
    2 weeks is nothing mate .I've had tendoniotis 3 times in my early 20's .I've had achillies twiced and that went away in no time .I was out of training for months with tendoniotis in my wrist .That was a combination of climbing rope and clap push-ups . I wasn't used to all the movement with the wrist .Google RICE method for sports injuries .Deep freeze , deep heat and ibproufen ( anti inflamotriy tablets ) should help alot .

Comment

While your "inactive" go to a childrens burnward and see some young people with REAL problems! Stop using a public forum to whine and cry about some minimal injuries that girls laugh off!! Why are threads like this allowed? Ray.

Comment

you need to get your head on straight. Accidents occur, its no big thing, just restore effectively, and adhere to your doctors guidance... If you're really worried see a activities medication professional.
        Last edited by Roderick222; 11-10-2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X