Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is fat Dan from ESPN reporting that the Pac vs JMM IV PPV did 1.15 million?

I thought it was going to be like 1.5 million? Everyone including Bob Arum says Pac always does Mayweather PPV #'s.

What is this 1.15 million coming from? Is fat Dan making numbers up?

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Why is fat Dan from ESPN reporting that the Pac vs JMM IV PPV did 1.15 million?

I thought it was going to be like 1.5 million? Everyone including Bob Arum says Pac always does Mayweather PPV #'s.

What is this 1.15 million coming from? Is fat Dan making numbers up?
      **** probably did like 700k,or less like the last one which was being rpeorted at 1mil,snakes love to lie

Comment

• So what changed for Pac to agree to stricter drug testing all of a sudden? His team swore he couldn't do it then two years later all of a sudden they are cool with it?

hmmmm....

Comment

• This fight is dead. The mods should lock this thread.

Comment

• There's still a chance of it happening for a couple of reasons.

One being that now Manny has lost, he's lost his leverage against Floyd as arguably P4P the best, in the public eye. That means, Floyd can call the shots easier, and Manny has to compromise more.

Secondly, about the steroid accusations. Even if at this point Manny was using, it clearly didn't make a difference against Marquez. So Floyd may let off the doping and random testing stuff slightly, to make the fight happen.

The fight has lost some of it's meaning however. I would still pay for this fight, should Manny win his comeback fight. I still see Mayweather winning this though, regardless of the loss vs Marquez.

Comment

• I don't like Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao, because they created a fraud, and created the hype around Pacquiao to make people believe he was even close to being a legit P4P fighter.

I don't like Floyd Mayweather, because he has held off from schooling Pacquiao for reasons of morality, inadvertantly fanning the flames, and giving Pacquiao fans the opportunity to claim a duck move.

I also don't like Al Haymon, and the Watson family, for that matter! Or Golden Boy.

Comment

• 45% 55% hahahahahahahahahahaha how that 40 million look now pac man

Comment

• hate say it but best way this fight gets mad is if mayweather loses his next fight but who the hell would want to see see pac man vs mayweather both coming off a lose they could put that **** on nbc

Comment

• IMO it WILL happen IN THE END.

But that is just what is says on the tin, at the END. (ie June 2014 or some ****.)

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                      45% 55% hahahahahahahahahahaha how that 40 million look now pac man
                      If Manny vs Marquez #5 happens they will both be making a good money and continue a rivalry that Floyd and his fans only could dream about .... and Manny has had several good rivalries.

Comment

Working...
                      X