Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest letdowns in MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brock overachieved imo. He gets soooo much undeserved *****. He was a legit NCAA champion and won the hw belt. He just started to late all he had was wrestling. Cain stuffed him so it happened. Overeem though I think brock was already one foot out the door.

Denis Khang like WHAT THE ****. He was easily top 3 middleweight until sexyama ruined him, then he whooped bispings ass and then gassed..

Kevin randleman. easily one of the greatest physical specimans in mma history. Too bad he wasted his talent hanging around the hammerhouse staying one dimensional.

UFC 74: KNOCKOUT, not one KO....shogun didnt show up that night vs forrest. and jardine clowned chuck haha

Brandon vera was the craziest heavyweight ever then once big timmay humped him now he fights like a biitch.

Melvin Guillard. I swear to god if he knew how to defend a rear naked choke hed be the greatest ever...

Comment

Chael Sonnen.... Dat Triangle. Not to mention the "PEDS".. funny enough, he's getting a title shot after "cheating" and Reem getting crucified for the same thing isn't he? :|...

Kendall Grove under achieved since many people thought his physical attributes were amazing. What happened to Efrain Escudero?

Surprised nobody has mentioned Kenny Florian, who just never shows up to the big game.

What about Josh "Roids" Barnett?

Comment

Comment

Andrei Arlovski, I knew he would be forever damned when I found out he was KTFO by Datsik in his first fight, but all the hype had me believing he would be great. Over and over again, I was looking for Arlovski demolish the heavyweight division with his superior boxing and size, then it would happen..

Comment

Brandon Vera

Comment

Working...
            X