Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did "The Game" fall off so damn hard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] How did "The Game" fall off so damn hard?

I used to be a HUGE Game fan back during The Documentary days. I also was a big fan of him after he split from G-Unit and made all of those You Know What it is mixtapes and the Stop Snitching, Stop Lying mixtapes dissing 50 Cent and G-Unit.

Once he stopped working with Dre it seems he fell off. Did he push that blood **** too far? I still bump his old **** tho.

disagree, but The Documentary probably was his best album. The first album from anyone is usually the best.

Comment

He turned on his people (G-Unit) and didn't have a backup plan (like Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg did).

Comment

Have you listened to the R.E.D album? I downloaded it the other day, and it's banging! I don't even like rap much anymore but this album is fire.

Comment

I had The Documentary and The Doctor's Advocate and then LAX

after that I just wasn't interested

But I do like a few songs on R.E.D. like "Born in the Trap"

Comment

Every rapper falls off eventually its just the pace of which it happens that changes.

IMO its no coincidence that dead rappers who died in there prime are often highest on peoples top 5 lists there death immortalizes them while living rappers went on to slowly fall off and fade away they will always be remembered in there prime..

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              IMO its no coincidence that dead rappers who died in there prime are often highest on peoples top 5 lists there death immortalizes them while living rappers went on to slowly fall off and fade away they will always be remembered in there prime..
              part of this is right... Biggie really declined in life after death imo. part of that maybe had to do with diddy's production. who knows.

Tupac and eazy-e were the only two who were consistent with many albums. all of tupacs albums were listenable. maybe he would've fell off after makaveli but this is all speculation. Eazy e was pretty consistent in his NWA days and had multiple solo albums.

Comment

Devin the dude still makes them smooth joints

Comment

Red bandanna is his hardest track

Comment

Was one of my fav rappers before. Him and Fabolous both fell off hard.

Comment

Working...
                    X