Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales v Pacquiao, who are you ROOTING for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morales v Pacquiao, who are you ROOTING for?

With all the talk of their upcoming fight in January, I am curious to see who everyone is rooting for, as opposed to who will win. Pac is the favorite again, but is that just the hype like in the first fight? Have people written EM off because of the Raheem fight? Or is Pac being favored completely legit because of the gloves, etc?

Public Poll.
    I am rooting for Pac, and I think he will win
    38.10%
    I am rooting for Pac, but I think EM will win
    21.43%
    I am rooting for EM, and I think he will win
    35.71%
    I am rooting for EM, but I think Pac will win
    4.76%

Truely I would be just as happy if Pac won because I like both guys and just want to see a good fight.........

Comment

I'm a fan of both so I don't care who wins but I see Morales winning another decision.

Comment

same as mic - fan of both - but gotta go w/ the sure money, you can't KO morales, he has the better technique, heavier hands and all around better than pac at everything and while judging from his past performances, pac could be in for a WORLD of hurt since EM's coming off a loss.

Comment

Manny has been exposed by JMM and Morales to be slightly one-dimensional.

Morales is all-round much better, much cleaner puncher and I think he'll bet Manny once again rather handily.

Comment

i think pac man will win by late ko

Comment

i like both theese fighters so im just hoping 4 another GREAT fight, but it might be better if pac man won so there could possibly be a third fight!

Comment

Originally posted by drez24
                With all the talk of their upcoming fight in January, I am curious to see who everyone is rooting for, as opposed to who will win. Pac is the favorite again, but is that just the hype like in the first fight? Have people written EM off because of the Raheem fight? Or is Pac being favored completely legit because of the gloves, etc?

Public Poll.
                good poll, and slightly different from the usual...a good idea cause who a person wants to win isnt always who that person thinks will win (ur, did that make sense? )
                Lol, anyway, going with Erik again...want him to win and think he will show that the gloves played little to NO part in the outcome of the first fight. And Pac isnt Raheem either..so that's not necessairly anything to worry about either. Erik showed he can take pac's punch, so unless pac has seriously 'boned' up on his technique (unlikely) then its a points win or tko for Erik once again.

Comment

Originally posted by tracylee
                  good poll, and slightly different from the usual...a good idea cause who a person wants to win isnt always who that person thinks will win (ur, did that make sense? )
                  Lol, anyway, going with Erik again...want him to win and think he will show that the gloves played little to NO part in the outcome of the first fight. And Pac isnt Raheem either..so that's not necessairly anything to worry about either. Erik showed he can take pac's punch, so unless pac has seriously 'boned' up on his technique (unlikely) then its a points win or tko for Erik once again.
                  almost gettin KTFO in round 12 and goin fatigue aint exactly "can take pac's punch".

NO WAY IN HELL Pac drops in front in Morales. If Morales coulnt even drop Raheem who has suspect chin, what makes you think he drops Pacman. Including ta fact he coulnt do it tta first time? That's jest wishful thinking on yer side!!!!!!

Now, lets talk bout how Pac is gonna drop Morales constantly in ta rematch. LOL!

Comment

I want Pac to win. One, coz' I'm Filipino, and second, coz'Morales is an *******.

Comment

Working...
                    X