No announcement yet.

I liked how the Puerto Ricans BOOD BAMBAM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRM View Post
    the world doesnt even know what puerto rico is. ask an englishmen they'd think it was a mexican food plate.

get your own culture stop trying to be black. you aint black n i gga
    a lot of NY Puerto Ricans don't even speak spanish... but they do talk in ebonics and say Nigga

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      a lot of NY Puerto Ricans don't even speak spanish... but they do talk in ebonics and say Nigga
      Every single Mexican in Cali and Texas speak spanish right?? Come on man, notice a pattern here?? stop being ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by NormC View Post
        Every single Mexican in Cali and Texas speak spanish right?? Come on man, notice a pattern here?? stop being ignorant.
        ..........Yes

can you speak in spanish ?

Comment

..........Yes

can you speak in spanish ?
          HAHAHA right, i've been to Cali plenty of times, don't fool yourself.

I can speak and write in spanish fluently, any other questions? You talking all this **** and I bet this NYRICAN can speak and write better spanish then you.

Comment

Originally posted by NormC View Post
            HAHAHA right, I've been to Cali plenty of times, don't fool yourself.

I can speak and write in Spanish fluently, any other questions? You're talking all this **** and I bet this NYRICAN can speak and write better Spanish than you.
            Maybe you should work on your English bro

Comment

I can see bam bam beating some guys at 140 not sure about some others. But yes no rican beats bam bam

Comment

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
                I can see bam bam beating some guys at 140 not sure about some others. But yes no rican beats bam bam
                Jose Pedraza humiliates the fool and stops him in 30 seconds, cause he's that good.

Comment

truly a classless move by the New York Puerto Ricans.

Do the rest of the Puerto Ricans condone such classless behavior?
                  I'm not PR but i've been told by the ones from the island that they don't like NYricans.

Many of them don't even know Spanish and know anything about the island's history and still rock the PR flag like they're from there .

Comment

Maybe you should work on your English bro
                    I'm two weeks away from getting my masters degree Vato, I don't to need write proper english in a forum...and incase you didn't learn this in the 3rd grade, i've means I have and you're means you are dumbass. I bet you still live at home with your momma claiming she lives with you.

Comment

In my experiences with Ricans, the ones from the Island have been nothing but cool as fuk with me. I have lived there, have a kid with a PR chick and never once was tried or disrespected.

New Yorkers in general are obnoxious though, so I'm sure Ricans up there follow that life style.

****, everyone I met from the North East U.S has a cocky loud way about them, whether it be NY,. NJ, Philly, Boston.....all those fukers are loud as fuk.

Comment

Working...
                      X