No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• so if I were to read The Game of Thrones, the first book, does just just cover what season 1 covered? It wouldn't get into season 2 or spoil anything?

Comment

• Marry me Daenerys

I want her

Fuck the Lannisters, and if it comes to it, fuck the Starks too. WAR DAENERYS!
        Last edited by BigStereotype; 06-20-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Fuck you too bro. ^

And Tua stop acting like you don't know the answer to natas's question, get your ass in here and answer it, goofy ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            so if I were to read The Game of Thrones, the first book, does just just cover what season 1 covered? It wouldn't get into season 2 or spoil anything?
            in the book ned gets his leg crushed by horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Fuck you too bro. ^

And Tua stop acting like you don't know the answer to natas's question, get your ass in here and answer it, goofy ****!
              in the book cersei has a penis.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                so if I were to read The Game of Thrones, the first book, does just just cover what season 1 covered? It wouldn't get into season 2 or spoil anything?
                Don't read the books if you like the TV series, seriously it will make you not want to watch anymore because the book is so much superior to the show. I've been reading the books since they dropped and I don't watch the series because you can't get the same level of story telling.

Comment

• Everyones talking about The Lannisters, Starks, Daenerys and her dragons but are we forgetting that the winter is coming and The White Walkers are getting closer!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    Everyones talking about The Lannisters, Starks, Daenerys and her dragons but are we forgetting that the winter is coming and The White Walkers are getting closer!!

starks are the others (white walkers) daddy.

the starks pawned them before. they'll pawn them again.

hell a stark built the damn wall.

as long as the starks are around , white walkers are going down.

i just hope nothing bad happens to the starks and their army........ you know like they all die or something.......

Comment

• Tua, stfu.

My whole year got ruined when i saw i have to wait till spring 2012. The only thing that will save me is damarys' ******* on my dvr. That episode aint going nowhere!!!!!

War rob stark king of the north. That little **** shoulda pushed the ***** king to his death.

Comment

Working...
                      X