Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name your most out of the ordinary fantasy fight predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    Hahaha, that is crazy man. Can you explain why you think that? Not ****ting on you or anything, but I think that Pac-man has exactly what you need to deal with Tszyu - speed (both foot and hand) and stamina. I think Tszyu could catch him with a right hand and hurt him pretty bad, but I've seen Manny get hurt and just come back with a full broadside.
    I couldnt think of a worse match-up for manny style wise as kostya tsyzu

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
      i actually got tyson ko'ing ali. i don't buy the assumption that tyson was a 'foreman' type fighter, allowing ali to do what to he did to foreman. i think tyson is more like frasier (only bigger, faster and a better uppercut) and if fraiser could beat ali, then i def have tyson beating ali.
      1. Frazier beat a past-prime Ali.

2. Frazier was a more skilled fighter than Tyson, with more heart and way better stamina.

3. Tyson couldn't KO Tony Tucker or Quick Tillis; Tillis especially was a poor imitation of Muhammad Ali.

Comment

Ali KO Tyson in 10 seconds?

Comment

I am agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
            I couldnt think of a worse match-up for manny style wise as kostya tsyzu
            Juan Manuel Marquez...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              Juan Manuel Marquez...
              KTs right hand was so accurate and he hit like a mule,i feel he would land it over and over again on manny (not without taking some shots himself of course)

Comment

All fighters in their primes.

Quartey would absolutely embarrass Trinidad and Cotto.

Sergio Martinez would comfortably UD Winky Wright.

Shane Mosley would manhandle JCC.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  You really think Quartey would embarrass Trinidad? I think Tito would break him down and stop him in about 9.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    You really think Quartey would embarrass Trinidad? I think Tito would break him down and stop him in about 9.
                    Not only do I think, I'm pretty sure of it.

Quartey would continuously tag him with his jab and put up his shell guard when Trinidad punched, even countering Trinidad at times.

Quartey has a terrible style for Trinidad, which is why Winky did what he did against him. Trinidad averaged less than 40 punches per round and could only really be effective when walking forward behind a not so good defense.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                      All fighters in their primes.

Sergio Martinez would comfortably UD Winky Wright.

Shane Mosley would manhandle JCC.
                      I can't see Quartey embarrassing Trinidad... I could see him winning. Ditto for Quartey vs. Cotto.

I actually would be surprised if Wright could beat Martinez prime for prime.

Mosely could win, but no way he could "manhandle" JCC. Unless you mean JCC Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X