Collapse
No announcement yet.

ufc 104 disscussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first really big BS decision in the history of MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by venerablefist View Post
      i had it 3-2 shogun but it was a really good fight they both showed a lot of skill,you can respect that type of fight over the straight out brawls
      I agree, it was a very good fight...

But I hate to see fighters robbed.

Comment

I usually don't scream robbery a lot but Machida did not win 3 rounds, man the UFC is gonna shoot themselves in the foot. Giving the decision to Machida does nothing for them, the shine of his "unhittable karate kid" persona is gone.

Comment

You cant blame Machida, He wont admit it obviously but Im sure in his heart he knows he lost this fight. Imo Shogun did enough to win, he was more aggressive, land even landed more.

It seems corruption will always be a part of the fight biz...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            Giving the decision to Machida does nothing for them, the shine of his "unhittable karate kid" persona is gone.
            yup plus we know Silva aint fighting Machida anytime soon, so why not give it to Shogun, and have him fight Silva for another anticipated title fight. I dont get it, this would've been the perfect opportunity to give Anderson a title shot at 205.

Comment

LOL, thats why I dont like MMA, this was even a greater robbery than in some boxing fights. That Dana White went right away to Shogun and apologized before he went to Lyoto and congratulated him for the win, that's a quite telling picture about the corruption in the UFC, Lyoto would get the win under any circumstances unless he was KO.

Comment

Its not curruption, Judges are judges, they suck

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
                  yup plus we know Silva aint fighting Machida anytime soon, so why not give it to Shogun, and have him fight Silva for another anticipated title fight. I dont get it, this would've been the perfect opportunity to give Anderson a title shot at 205.
                  Yeah it doesn't make any sense for them to rob Shoun in favor of Machida, Machida is gonna face HUGE criticism for this fight... The hype is over, he's still a good fighter but the bandwagon is gonna be decimated.

Comment

Working...
                  X