No announcement yet.

100 Reason why that Chump Shnazzir Jones lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Reason why that Chump Shnazzir Jones lost

It took nas 7 years after illmatic before he could even afford to get his chipped tooth fixed. Nas lost.
    Nause lost
    0.00%
    Gnabbz lost
    0.00%
    Yazzir lost
    0.00%
    That Chump Shnaz should retire
    0.00%
    Carter 3 > Illmatic
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

I agree that nas lost but hes still one of the greatest....whoever made those videos must really hate nas, they're reachin on most of those

Comment

Nas' catalog > any other single artist in Hip Hop history. Compare and contrast, and I'm sure I'll get a kick out of it. Before Stillmatic, I wouldnt have disagreed with most claiming Nas is overrated and what not, but look at the facts/album material.

Comment

The whole Nas lost thing is played out in 08. Plus Carter 3 is toilet paper when compared to Illmatic.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
          The whole Nas lost thing is played out in 08. Plus Carter 3 is toilet paper when compared to Illmatic.
          What about the kobe lost thing

nas is a chump and a fake thug. Theres no place in rap for him. He was never even any good.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
            Nas' catalog > any other single artist in Hip Hop history. Compare and contrast, and I'm sure I'll get a kick out of it. Before Stillmatic, I wouldnt have disagreed with most claiming Nas is overrated and what not, but look at the facts/album material.
            Get off his dick. What catalog? Nas has the worst catalog of any rapper thats been in the game for 15 years or more. His music is for depressed swaggerless kids who dont get no *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Nas Is A Chump View Post
              Get off his dick. What catalog? Nas has the worst catalog of any rapper thats been in the game for 15 years or more. His music is for depressed swaggerless kids who dont get no *****.
              shock alt. anyone educated on the subject knows what I mean.

Comment

shock alt. anyone educated on the subject knows what I mean.
                anyone educated on this subject knows that you get no *****. I bet you pull out one of your gnause cds and your girl gets out of the car and ****s some other dude listening to lil wayne. Go get yourself a prostitute virgin boy :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Nas Is A Chump View Post
                  anyone educated on this subject knows that you get no *****. I bet you pull out one of your gnause cds and your girl gets out of the car and ****s some other dude listening to lil wayne. Go get yourself a prostitute virgin boy :lol:
                  brilliant retort. If you're going to be a dumbass, at least do it right. Anyone that knows ANYTHING about hip hop knows that Nas is basically untouchable. Go ahead and hate, you probably listen to Jim Jones or some ****.

Comment

brilliant retort. If you're going to be a dumbass, at least do it right. Anyone that knows ANYTHING about hip hop knows that Nas is basically untouchable. Go ahead and hate, you probably listen to Jim Jones or some ****.
                    Is that you kelis? Nas is far from untouchable. Your homework assignment is to study the videos i posted, and the video someone else posted that says nas lost - the best of. Then you will see that nas is just a chump with a chipped tooth and a very overrated career. Nas is to rap what joe calzaghe is to boxing. Comprende?

I listen to jim jones. Hes not one of the best rappers but hes better then shnazz.

Comment

Working...
                    X