No announcement yet.

Hey Arum! Floyd dont answer to u!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Arum! Floyd dont answer to u!

He only answers to his daddy Oscar! So quit running around giving orders to guys you aint the boss of. I wanna see this fight as bad as the next guy bt I find it hilarius how Bob Arum(Top Rank) thinks he can tell a guy from Golden Boy Promotions what to do...I can't wait to hear what Floyd will have to say about Arum trying to boss him around, i bet it will be funny!

I still have to hear from Oscar Dela Hoya, congratulating Floyd for winning the "Fighter of the Year Award" and confirm what he said before that:

Floyd Mayweather is the King of thew World!

BTW, what "world" he is talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
      I still have to hear from Oscar Dela Hoya, congratulating Floyd for winning the "Fighter of the Year Award" and confirm what he said before that:

Floyd Mayweather is the King of thew World!

BTW, what "world" he is talking about?
      Dude, Oscar has to say that! Floyd is promoted by Golden Boy so he has to say he's the gretest thing since sliced bread! Remember how Arum said Clottey would give Pac all he could handle? Or when he made David Diaz seem like a beast in the countdown? Same ****, only difference is that Floyd really is a great, great fighter.

Comment

maybe but floyd fans should'nt blame arum either for floyd's ducking......arum is doing the righ thing, the fight has to happen sometime and if you dont give floyd a deadline, we might be waiting forever for floyd to agree to fight pac...remember floyd has a huge history of ducking!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          He only answers to his daddy Oscar! So quit running around giving orders to guys you aint the boss of. I wanna see this fight as bad as the next guy bt I find it hilarius how Bob Arum(Top Rank) thinks he can tell a guy from Golden Boy Promotions what to do...I can't wait to hear what Floyd will have to say about Arum trying to boss him around, i bet it will be funny!
          I'll tell you what's funnier tho, what they did to floyd on PTI. Nothing he says will ever top that.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
            I'll tell you what's funnier tho, what they did to floyd on PTI. Nothing he says will ever top that.
            What they do??

Comment

I rest my case.

Comment

imo, it's more like Arum's deadline was for his own schedule, for himself and not for Floyd. so they can move on and not wait for Floyd forever (Floyd obviously dont want none but just in case by some miracle floyd mans up)

Comment

Working...
                X