Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Actor Robert Duvall ("The Godfather") watches Pacquiao in Wildcard Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Actor Robert Duvall ("The Godfather") watches Pacquiao in Wildcard Gym

Actor Robert Duvall watches Manny Pacquiao practice

http://www.gmanews.tv/largevideo/lat...quiao-practice
    The Godfather series
    78.57%
    The Apostle
    7.14%
    John Q
    7.14%
    Gods & Generals
    0.00%
    Other...please specific
    7.14%
    Last edited by SuckaPunch; 02-19-2010, 11:19 AM.

COLORS should be on the list

Comment

Wow! Pac is a superstar!

Comment

Originally posted by folsomsfinest View Post
        COLORS should be on the list
        Fuk colors when godfather trilogy is on da list!!! Lol

nice avi above ;D

Comment

wow....all these superstars are paying respect to the pacman........*****s cant come up with ,oh he's a crappy actor like they did with steven seagal this time....lol...

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            wow....all these superstars are paying respect to the pacman........*****s cant come up with ,oh he's a crappy actor like they did with steven seagal this time....lol...
            Did Floyd fans making fun of Steven Segal and Jean Claude Van Damme really hurt your feelings little man? I'm surprised you didn't make video collages of Bale and Wahlberg watching Pac spar on 24/7. That would have cheered you right back up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Ice Cream View Post
              Did Floyd fans making fun of Steven Segal and Jean Claude Van Damme really hurt your feelings little man? I'm surprised you didn't make video collages of Bale and Wahlberg watching Pac spar on 24/7. That would have cheered you right back up again.
              HAH! The fact that you took the time to come into this thread and make a post like that confirms the fact that your just another butthurt ***** jealous of the attention Pac is getting and your boy isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Ice Cream View Post
                not really lil ****....but i do enjoy rubbing pac's accomps and praises in to *****s.......

Comment

Apocalypse Now is my favourite Duvall movie.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    HAH! The fact that you took the time to come into this thread and make a post like that confirms the fact that your just another butthurt ***** jealous of the attention Pac is getting and your boy isn't.
                    I've had trouble sleeping the past week because of this. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me some meds for it. Unfortunately the meds actually had a hidden steroid in them so I tested positive and I can't play football this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X