Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Guillermo Rigondeaux Putting in Work For Moises Flores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Guillermo Rigondeaux Putting in Work For Moises Flores

Yesterday, reigning WBA World Super Bantamweight Champion Guillermo "El Chacal" Rigondeaux (17-0, 11 KOs) and USBA Middleweight Champion Luis "Cuba" Arias (17-0, 8 KOs) participated in a media workout at the historic Tropical Park boxing gym in Miami. Both fighters are preparing for championship defenses on the HBO Pay-Per-View telecast of Andre Ward vs. Sergey Kovalev 2: "The Rematch" on Saturday, June 17 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Rigondeaux will face interim WBA title holder Moises "Chucky" Flores (25-0, 17 KOs), while Arias takes on rising prospect Arif "The Predator" Magomedov (18-1, 11 KOs). The championship event, presented by Corona Extra, will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View(r) beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT. Photos by Juan Carlos Fong.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Rigo puts on a show since this is PPV.

War Rigo

Comment

Waste of talent, turned pro way to late in his career while barely fighting 2 or 3 times a year.

Comment

For some odd reason i got Flores pulling the upset

Comment

I wish Rigo would fight more and go for the KO a little more, that way he would become more mainstream and fight other top fighters. In this day and age, it's all about money, so if you don't sell, you don't get the top fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            For some odd reason i got Flores pulling the upset
            That is odd. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              That is odd. Lol
              Lol want to make a bet?

Comment

War Rigo! The Master!

Comment

Can't wait to see the lead hand sensei back in the ring. War Rigo!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    Lol want to make a bet?
                    Why not? Name your price and sig it.

Comment

Working...
                    X