No announcement yet.

Parker is a terrible heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    If Wlad is going to rematch Joshua, maybe he should try pick up a belt vs Parker beforehand.
    I don't think Wlad is going to rematch AJ -- the guy floored him three times... and quite badly, man...

Comment

He's still young so i forgave him for the Takam and Ruiz Jnr fights. They are tough opponents for a young fighter.

But if he's looking poor vs the likes of a late replacement nobody has heard of, them something must be wrong.

Wilder should be chomping at the bit to get the PArker fight right now. He would be big favourite in my eyes and would significantly increase his % split in an AJ fight due to holding 2 of the titles. Joshua is obviously still the major draw.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBird View Post
        Just put Amir Mansour with this dude so Mansour can go out as the champion he deserves to be. Parker has heavyweight contenders licking their lips about facing him.
        Umm, no dude. Mansour doesn't deserve ****. He's had his shot and blew it. It would be one ****y fighter passing the title on to another ****y fight. Fuk that.

Comment

Parker needs to cash out this belt. He is a good prospect type fighter, but he won't stand up against a higher class. He isn't all that tall or powerful and his defense is leaky. His jab is solid but that seems to be the extent of his expertise.

I don't think he's a bum but he's a class below elite, chisora like. Any heavyweight has a punchers chance, but he'll part with that belt soon enough.

Comment

It would be nice if Wilder can get that belt off him and then clash with AJ next year for all the belts.

Comment

I never believed Parker was the real deal, people jumped on his d1ck because he was was something different.
              New Zealand is not exactly known for its boxing pedigree to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                I'd pick Bellew to beat this kid. He's garbage, been saying for some time now that he's overrated.
                Honestly think Bellew will take him out. He should avoid that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  It would be nice if Wilder can get that belt off him and then clash with AJ next year for all the belts.
                  Then the winner vs Fury.

Lineal vs Undisputed HW Championship of the World

Comment

In all fairness Parker showed decent movements and combinations ,he just has too put it all together better . I think everyone forgot he trained for Hughie and i see nothing that Hughie wouldve done to keep Parker off him regardless of this fight.

One thing about Parkers recent fights is as i suspected that Izu is the more dangerous Barry fighter .

Comment

Parker is absolute pony....couldn't believe what i was watching today. Joshua,klitscko,fury,wilderr,ortiz,haye,bellew,H fury,breazeale and washington would all beat him....terrible

Comment

Working...
                      X